• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

it's just so sad...

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

8myworldsmyown8

its a sad thing that riku happens to be the bad guy...again (stupid riku *kix him*) or so i've heard, and its sad how they will never be friends again.

DarrcEnigma

8myworldsmyown8 said:
its a sad thing that riku happens to be the bad guy...again (stupid riku *kix him*) or so i've heard, and its sad how they will never be friends again.
Who said Riku was evil? Dark, yes, but darkness and evil are two completely different things. Evil is more of a perspective, where as darkness is one of two "powers" you can draw upon in the Kingdom Hearts world. (There's likely other ways to explain that as well.) Out of curiosity, have you beaten the Reverse/Rebirth mode of Chain of Memories? If you haven't, you should try to. If you have, you should know what Riku and Sora are friends. It's just that Riku is hesitant to return "home" with Ansem's heart/whatever still remaining within him.

I personally don't think Riku will ever become evil again, especially not with King Mickey and possibly DiZ looking over him. Besides, it's only a matter of time before Riku and Sora meet up with each other again. :)

soulblader

Website
www.kingdomhearts2.net
Rikku is between good and evil ! :cool: He's good but he uses powers of darkness :cool: !That's why he's so cool :cool: ! Sora is just good :rolleyes: but he's OK :)

PS: DarccEnigma avoid writing with small and blue letters :rolleyes: they look nice but they're hard to read and your eyes hurt :rolleyes:

kingdom kid

Website
www.kingdomheartsxtra.tk
Hmm, i suppose Riku is good, its just that he dosn't want to be on either side, but in between.
He uses darkpowers and yet he is on Sora's side(mostly).

And yes i have to agree with DarrcEnigma, cos Riku still has that lil bit of dark in him, he's hesitent cos he was a lil mad at himself as he join sides with the heatless once, and dosn't think he has the light to guide him.

He can only count on Sora to help him become the Riku that never sided on the heartless.

Puck

THE GHOST ELF of LONG BEACH
Riku is no longer evil. His amazing amount cheerfulness in CoM shows that all evil that was in him is sort of gone and he seems to have control over his darkness. And as was said above. Sora is good. He wouldn't want to hurt and kill his friend Riku( at least I don't think because I don't know how Sora is like in KH2).

8myworldsmyown8

stupid sources...i knew i couldnt count on them. well thanx 4 the tip. riku isn't evil? but i heard you have to fight him again at least 2 or 3 times in kh2 or khCoM. and i think there is a screenshot i found somewhere that showed him talking to ansem, and they seemed like they were happy chappies.

S

SoulReaper

He goes a little evil, but there is certainly good in him by the end of the game.

DarrcEnigma

8myworldsmyown8 said:
stupid sources...i knew i couldnt count on them. well thanx 4 the tip. riku isn't evil? but i heard you have to fight him again at least 2 or 3 times in kh2 or khCoM. and i think there is a screenshot i found somewhere that showed him talking to ansem, and they seemed like they were happy chappies.
Riku hasn't been shown in Kingdom Hearts II yet. You do, however, fight a clone of Riku (Called "Riku Replica.") during Chain of Memories -- six times, actually. As far as Ansem is concerned, Riku spends the vast majority of Reverse/Rebirth trying to get rid of him. They aren't friends to any stretch of the imagination.

Mikail

That's What She Said
Awards
8myworldsmyown8 said:

/*********Spoiler********\

actually you fight a "Clone" of Riku made by Vexen (spelling?)
The "Clone" is focused more one darkness while Riku is Twilight (between light and dark).. btw: Riku is not evil, he's not even truly evil in the fist, just misguided.

robd321

He is good it just use have to still use the power of darkness but now he is in the twlight.(between light and dark).

Coffee Lover

Bronze Member
Awards
8myworldsmyown8 said:
If you or when you play COM, you'll discover Riku is not really trying to be evil. He did all that stuff in KH1 just to revive Kairi.

8myworldsmyown8

yeh me knows about the twilight thingy. how strange...it must have been the clones i saw then. thats strange. anyway, i live in australia so don't expect anything fancy. kh2 hasn't come out yet, and i dont have a game cube.

R K O

Rikuroxmysox18 said:
Yea, Riku isn't evil. He just has a little darkness in his heart.
Yup. He just wanted to save Kairi that's all. The only time he was considered evil was when Ansem took control over his body.

Ultima Riku

Yeah, but Ansem was EVIL, so Riku wasn't evil. But he went overboard with teh whole Kairi thing. Why save a friend by hurting another friend?

jk4eva

I don't think Riku is wholly evil, there is some good in him it's just hard to see right now. Although I really didn't like him for trying to kill me....I have a feeling he will find the light again.

Mikail

That's What She Said
Awards
jk4eva said:
I don't think Riku is wholly evil, there is some good in him it's just hard to see right now. Although I really didn't like him for trying to kill me....I have a feeling he will find the light again.

Riku was never evil to begin with. When Ansem took over him HE wasnt evil, Ansem was in control. Before Ansem, he was simply misguided. He thought Sora betraid him and Kairi. Due to that he decided to use the dark to save Kairi. He never intentually did anything "evil" lol

jk4eva

I think him trying to kill you was evil! lol But yeah, basically you're right. He was never an evil person, just a confused kid who was desperate enough to find a means to save his friend, even if it was the wrong thing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back