• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

It's not a 30sec Trailer

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Counterpart

This is a translation from KHU.In the comment section for "Countdown to the Square-Enix 2005."

The COMPILATION of FFVII & the KINGDOM HEARTS II ' booth have divided into 3,
It is one among those, at the time replacement system theater,
'AC' past the longest (approximately 7 minutes) trailer is prepared.
Because it is the last big event before the selling, up-to-date trailer of the movie is released.
Furthermore, because this trailer in regard to circumstances of production time, is not even on the final DVD.
Whether there is an opportunity which is seen in only the latest event, the しれま&
#12379;ん
In addition, at this theater ' AC ' in addition to, ' BC ' ' CC '
' DC '.

Up-to-date information and trailer of ' KINGDOM HEARTS II ',
Because the long piece which is approached to core (approximately 8 minute 30 seconds) we prepare the trailer,
By all means in the pleasure! (Entire screening time of theater 30 minutes)
Because of replacement system(used to make sure everyone can see the trailers), the people who can see these trailers at one time is limited.

So KHII is getting a 8min 30sec trailer not a 30sec trailer as many has thought.Why Cow hasn't posted this on the site when he posted it in the comment section I don't know!!!

Hokage

Banned
Awards
i thought that was mistaken. thanx for the info Counterpart. lol that will be a very long trailer damn 8 minutes and 30 seconds. thats a whole lot but hey it works good for me. cant wait. i hope that someone will sneak a camera n there so that we can see it. a boy can dream...... lol

Counterpart

I mean the party is about both KHII and FF:AC(it says SE Party but its really about Nomura's projects) and to me it wouldn't make sense if KHII one of the biggest titles coming out soon only got a 30sec trailer.

Counterpart

Aura Lightheart said:
Cool! It's not just 30 seconds! *cries tears of joy*
8 mintues and 30 seconds... Wow... I so want to see it!!!
I really, really, really hope someone can get a copy or recording of it!
I bet a lot of it may be old footage, but there may be a bit that can answer a few questions, or just make more... XD I can't wait!!!!!!!

its 8mins so there might be more new things on this trailer then we think...might.Don't forget since the blue form is playable during the party there might be scenes of the blue form in action on that trailer as well.

D

Dexter

Way kool maybe a clip of a new world perhaps * Doubt it* So that means no second trailer!!!

Aura Lightheart

Wandering the vasts of Sunset Horizens...
Website
sairyo.deviantart.com
Counterpart said:
its 8mins so there might be more new things on this trailer then we think...might.Don't forget since the blue form is playable during the party there might be scenes of the blue form in action on that trailer as well.

True... Maybe they might have some action from PotC world, or maybe pop up a few new shoots of a whole new world on us...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back