• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

it's still organasation XIII, even with a 14th member, right?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
U

Ultima Sacrifice

since Roxas left, wouldn't it be be 12 members? where do the other people come in?

Honestly, it's ticking me off that these games are for other systems. Can they just stick with the platform it started on? I might be buying a DS so the 358/2 Days might be in my future, but Birth By Sleep? there's no chance in hell I'm getting a PSP. and I heard Coded is gonna be lame so whatever. but if they stuck with the same system, it'd be so much nicer! It's like having these bouns features on GHIII on X-Box 360 and PS3. I have a PS2 so I can't download the other songs. It's cheap!!! (Sorry for my rant)

oh and when do 358/2 Days and Coded take place?

A

Azrael

well, theres a 14th member, so without roxas, thats still 13 right? ansd coded takes place during chain of memories. not sure wen coded takes place

after KH2 but it is a flashback to KH and KH2 I guess but with Mickey and Riku scenes

U

Ultima Sacrifice

just read about 358/2 Days, so I see where the 14th member bit comes into play. My bad for being slightly n00b-ish. haha

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
It's always been Organization XIII, even when the CoM Nobodies were dead AND Roxas left, that said, roxas leaving and then 'number 14' joining does not make is go back to twelve then 13 again. They were in the Org at the same time,

They were Orginization XIII even up til and after Xemnas' defeat at the hands or Sora and Riku

U

Ultima Sacrifice

Yeah, cause after that, they were just dead. and you can't be an organization when you're dead.

AntiSoraX

i don't really think that it can be Org XIII Axel is dead and many other are kicked from Org XIII so...but the new one is a female that's all i know :p

hakumei0

i think the 14th member was still with the organisation from the start as it does say somewhere that she had a great influence over Roxas.

and as soon as i find the interview with it i'll give a shout.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back