• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Jack Saprrow Is A Playable Character

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

chaywa

A Picasso Reality
It doesn't mean that Jack is playable, its just that he's a party member, like Mulan or Aladdin.

cursed keyblade

i didnt mean you could play as him i meant he will be in your party. and your not all that good at spelling your self.

Counterpart

yea he is a party member not playable there is a difference...Sora and BHK are playable=you control....Mulan and Aladdin for instance are party members as well as Jack.

sora364

Inactive until DDD NA Release.
Awards

klclodi13

Website
ninjanightmare.deviantart.com
meh i knew what you meant cursed_keyblade. Thats awsome that Jack is in your PT (it means party if you all are wondering, its a FFXI term i picked up a long time ago) whats cooler is that he turns skeleton when you get into moonlight and vice-versa (like in the movie along with the rest of those cursed pirates)

cursed keyblade

it would be so cool if during battle with heartless and what ever you battle if he truned into skeleton when the party walked into the moon then when the party walked into the shaodws he turned into human.
klclodi13 said:
meh i knew what you meant cursed_keyblade. Thats awsome that Jack is in your PT (it means party if you all are wondering, its a FFXI term i picked up a long time ago) whats cooler is that he turns skeleton when you get into moonlight and vice-versa (like in the movie along with the rest of those cursed pirates)

sora364

Inactive until DDD NA Release.
Awards
cursed keyblade said:
still this is how thoeries are made. alot you have to say you only have about 58 or 59 posts.

Reason: I only post if nessacery. I don't post old news all the time like you NOOB. And I don't make threads with stupid theories. Why? because most theories don't make sense and get denied. Then ultimatley you get flamed for making them. Oh and I HAVE A LIFE. I don't live the forums you know!

Last edited:

Sora22

sora364 said:
Is this "Post old news" day to you? First the deep dive asas thread now this. All this news is OLD!OLD!OLD!OLD!OLD!

I agree with you Sora364, this is old news day, this is almost as bad as that guy who just figured out Twilight Town was in KH2! :)

Rose of Irony

of course Jack Sparrow is in your party, why else would he have an attack (refer to Deven's July 20th post on the khinsider website).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back