• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Jack's New Move

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
Awards
Well, as some of you may know, there is a new Nightmare Before Christmas video game coming out and in the game Jack has this move where he uses this like green mace thing that can stretch to attack his opponents. Do you think he could use this in KH2?

RikuIsMine77

Website
www.freewebs.com
I don't think he'll use this new weapon. Since I don't think the videogame of Jacks has come out yet, I don't think they'll use this new weapon.

I'm thinking a lot of the worlds that are returning again in KH2 are going to be based on there Disney films. Like Aerial is going to want to become human, like in the Disney film.

sora is the best

Well mabye who knows he used magic in the first game so why not use this green mace thing I think it would be really cool if he did use that but thats just my opinion.

UnknownEnigma

haha first off its called the soul robber and it came out already,..i sorta asked the same ? but about the storyline, yeha think he just be the same ol jack but the time stopping oogie involving christmas town though the new move name recital is it? sounds like his special attack in the game when he dances

door_to_the_ligh

KH2 usually uses movie storylines, not videogames. and besides, weve seen pics of sora and jack in christmastown, and in oogies revenge, the doors to the different towns (easter, christmas, etc) are said to be missing. But hey, who knows?

Zacdos

Chaos
Website
www.freewebs.com
Okay, first of all, yes, Jack's weapon is called a Soul Robber.
And I know for a fact that it will NOT be in KH2. (And yes as Unknown Enigma said, Oogie's Revenge for PS2 and XBOX is already out)

Because the SR was invented for the Capcom game based after the movie.
And since this is a Square Enix and Disney game, I doubt Capcom'll let Square use the Soul Robber.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back