• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

jak and daxter story

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

KingofKH

hey can someone help me out i never really got it but can any one explain everything about the story like how jak is mar and stuff like that:) :D

Laffy Taffy

Bronze Member
Well the first one had very little to do with the others but bassically there was this dude who took Jak from his dad and gave him to the big metal head and then Jak got sent to the past his real name was mar they named him Jak and then it's self explanatory

sorixed

Dattebayo!
tmm said:
Well the first one had very little to do with the others but bassically there was this dude who took Jak from his dad and gave him to the big metal head and then Jak got sent to the past his real name was mar they named him Jak and then it's self explanatory
The guy's name is veger i got jakx yesterday so anyone can pm me about jak and daxter i got the series.

Laffy Taffy

Bronze Member
I got it long time ago ur wrong. it's some skinny dude. he gets turned into a whattever Daxter is.

sorixed

Dattebayo!
tmm said:
I got it long time ago ur wrong. it's some skinny dude. he gets turned into a whattever Daxter is.
It's veger then baron banished damos to the wasteland which damos is jak's father.

sorixed

Dattebayo!
Yeah that's what i meant to say.So then when damos slowly dies he tells jak to find his son MAR he lost and show'd the older jak the amulet you see with young jak and jak finds out he's mar since he was the little boy damos lost in the end of jak2 the young jak went to the past and that's where it all began.

Crimson Jazz

You ain't got no YEEZY!?!
In the first one its basiclly just Jak and Daxter trying to defeat Gol and Maia,after beating them Jak,Daxter,Samos,and Keria find the Rift Gate(they found them in Jak 1 then Jak 1 ends)Now comes Jak II,Jak and Daxter take the Rift Gate back to Samos Hut and Jak activates it.Then Metal Kor comes out with some Metal Heads and they swarm the village.When they swoop past Kor,the Car thingy they were in blows up and Jak and Daxter get separated from Samos and Keria.Then Erol comes and takes Jak prisoner(they took him because the Baron wanted to use his Dark Warrior project on him)and after 2 long years in there,Daxter finds him and saves him but only finds his best friend to have a dark side.Then Jak does all these missions to get to the Baron,but the Baron gets killed by Metal Kor and then Jak goes to the Metal head nest and fights Kor.After fighting him,he finds out that the little kid with the Mar symbol is HIMSELF(that was obvious if you pay atention).Then Jak III comes.This one is about Jak getting exiled from Haven City for using his Dark Jak form and scaring the people.Jak,Daxter,and that bird(cant remember his name) pass out and are found by Damos,the King of Spargus City(and Jak's father)and some of his warriors.Ashlen comes to Spargus City,hoping to convince Jak to come to Haven City and help them fight off the Krimzon Guard Bots AND the Metal Heads.When she finally convinces him,he taks a Hellcat carrier back to Haven City only to find it in shambles.After a little while,Jak goes to the Krizom Guard Bot factory and finds CYBER-EROL and fights him.After that he heads back to Spargus city and helps them fight off the DarkMakerMachines.Then he and his father go to find the Percursor Catacombs but his father slowly dies and then Veger tells him that he is MAR and then Jak chases after Veger in the Catacombs.Then Erol(Syber)finds darkmakermachines and takes one of them to go destroy Spargus City and Haven City.When Jak finally beats him,he heads back to Haven City and they have a party.Then Jak X comes in this is basiclly about Jak having a virus inside him that Krew put in him in Jak II.He has too race though difficult challenges to get the cure(thats all i know)

DatDot

you obviously know your JAK !
What bothers me is that how did the world from the first game 'Jak and Daxter' turn into the dark gloomy world of Haven city in 'JAK II',?
Did Gol and Maia come back and flood the world with dark eco, i hope that furthur in the series we will know what happened.

sorixed

Dattebayo!
It had to do with probably since jak left the past world he couldn't save the future of the sandovervillage and baron praxis took over damos throne over havencity so everything got messed up with metal kor , metalheads, darkeco and stuff i'm just guessing.Since there's a clue when jak and the gang are on the raft metal heads come out of the riftgate and destroyed the sandovervillage.

Crimson Jazz

You ain't got no YEEZY!?!
DatDot said:
you obviously know your JAK !
What bothers me is that how did the world from the first game 'Jak and Daxter' turn into the dark gloomy world of Haven city in 'JAK II',?
Did Gol and Maia come back and flood the world with dark eco, i hope that furthur in the series we will know what happened.

it went from jak and daxter to Jak II and Jak 3 because those two are telling us more about Jak and his past and his future and we find out who the percersors really are in Jak 3.In Jak X,Jaki finds out that Krew,from Jak 2,put a virus in him and he has to race to get the cure.Gol and Maia were locked inside the Catacombs and never came back.The metal heads destroyed Sandover Village and Haven City is built over it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back