• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Film ► Japanese Marvel Universe

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Sonofjafar

Awards
could we get more marvel properties added to Japanese Spider-Man’s universe? I think that would be an interesting way to attract attention back to Marvel shows and movies. I could totally see Captain America using the Statue of Liberty as a megazord or Iron Man putting on his suit as if he were doing a magical girl transformation.

MATGSY

Silver Member
Awards
could we get more marvel properties added to Japanese Spider-Man’s universe? I think that would be an interesting way to attract attention back to Marvel shows and movies. I could totally see Captain America using the Statue of Liberty as a megazord or Iron Man putting on his suit as if he were doing a magical girl transformation.
They actually tried this way back then. Their was supposed to be a Captain America show where he led a team of other nationally themed heroes, IE Captain Japan & so forth. But the show was then retooled into Battle Fever J, the 3rd iteration of Super Sentai.

battle-fever-j.jpg

(Yes, that is a wig on the female ranger. No, I don't know why they thought that was a good idea.)

Back