• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Help/Support ► Jealousy

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
T

Tyler Durden

problem solved. this is my way of closing this thread.

Last edited:

Ysu

Formerly Kown as..
Website
www.myspace.com
Sounds more like you never had a faithful relationship anyways. Its your own fault for agreeing to "flirt" with other people. You brought it upon yourself, my advice would be to break up with her, since it seems niether of you can commit to each other.

Dark Sephiroth

Dude you have 2 girls and one asshole who doesnt have shit, You take the pic beat the shit out of a lonely idiot or have the 2 girls ^_^ let the kid try and get some he will most likely fail and you just sit back and laugh, You'll thank me someday.

T

Tyler Durden

Sounds more like you never had a faithful relationship anyways. Its your own fault for agreeing to "flirt" with other people. You brought it upon yourself, my advice would be to break up with her, since it seems niether of you can commit to each other.

our definitions of 'flirt' seem to differ. we don't mean like oh yeah let's go make out or anything, we mean just joking around.

and we CAN commit, especially since we don't flirt with anybody but our friends.

and this kid was not in the agreement. I hate this kid.

Ysu

Formerly Kown as..
Website
www.myspace.com
Well the way you said it seemed that while your getting wanked in class shes doing more than just hugging other guys.

Your definition of flirt is more like a friends with benefits situation. Thats why I can't see how you two can "commit" to each other.

Little_Red

betch.
Yeah, recently I have been dating a girl. We've been dating for three weeks now, and neither of us are planning on breaking up ANY time soon. But there is one problem. It isn't major, but...

When I asked her out we agreed that it wouldn't be a big deal if we flirted with other people. I used to flirt with my best friend's girlfriend (hardcore flirting. she kind of jacked me off with her foot... in class.) but now me and her are just really good friends/

Except now, this one kid has decided that he needs to flirt with my girlriend. Like everytime she hugs me he has to get a hug. At first it was okay, but now I'm getting mad.

He was rubbing this in my face, when I said that I had made out with her for 1 1/2 hours (no joke) and he said he could do that too if he wanted to.

I am going to slit his fcuking throat.

I know I'm being a little over-protective, but even THAT wouldn't have bothered me if he wasn't only doing this because when he went out with a girl she was constantly flirting with me.

So these are my options-

1. Kill him right away
2. Give him a week or so to cut the crap
or
3. not care.

I REFUSE to do number 3. Either he is going to knock the $hit or he is going to be killed.

What do you think I should do?

well, no offense but you kind of got yourself into this. try getting her to agree to not flirt with anyone if you won't either. you might want to try to listening to any rumours if she's cheating or something (which I doubt, but it's still too early in the relationship for that to happen).

...and jealousy is just a part of human nature, that guy is probably only going to be an @$$ for a little while. don't let it get to your head.

good luck with that jealousy thing

Athletics Legend

*The Future Athlete*
dont kill him yet....

First tell fim to stop being a ****, if he continues bash him, get any connections u have, tell them to bash him up..

He would stop after that...trust me

LuvKyou

What the hell dude?! You go and do that stuff with your FRIEND'S GIRLFRIEND which is wrong in itself and now you have a problem that your girlfriend's hugging some guy? You two shouldn't be in a relationship. Leave the guy alone and I think you two should break-up. It's just my opinion and stuf but yeah. =\ This is dumb.

T

Tyler Durden

again, definitions of 'flirt' vary. we agreed to giving people hugs and being abe to joke around with other people. not on going and making out with other people.

but I talked to both of them and we're over it, so we don't have anything to worry about.

Until HE gets a gf

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back