• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Jesse McCartney!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

KB2ndSTR2DRite

Website
www.myspace.com
Wow Im Pumped to hear Jesse for Roxas's voice!!!
Do you think it will be any good though
what do u think?

THANKS KEYBLADER i like his voice

Last edited:

Roxas527

im not exited but my friend said he didnt do his fake country voice he does for singing for roxas so i guess it wont be that bad

KingBlade

by sinspire^
Jesse McLoser

Thats for sure. I hate Jesse McCartney. I think they could of gotten someone better.

E

Eclipse

roxas does not = jesse mccartney. dude ....i noticed something else too....no offense...but all the japanese voice actors sound like they haven't hit puberty yet. roxas' japanese voice sounds like a 9 year old. in fact the only one that sounds like a man is DiZ....for reall they sound like little kids. at least jesse sounds mature.....it makes roxas actually SOUND like a 15 year old

Crest

No! Don't sneeze!
Let's see uh... ACHOO! Huh? Where am I now?
keyblader72 said:
Yeh...like....................I KNOW *snaps finger* the voice of Robin from Teen Titans.................................Or......maybe not >.<

Ehh? The one that does Robin's voice is Scott Menville, same voice actor as Lloyd (ToS) and Max (Dark Cloud 2).

Now... back on topic...

I'm not sure about how Jesse McCartney would do playing as Roxas... But I just know it'll be fun... for the aftermath...

Forbidden

I felt the same way when I found out Lance Bass was the voice for Sephiroth. But when you think about it, he did a pretty good job. Im trusting Square.

Dark Essence

Bronze Member
lol...yeah but you never here Lance Bass voice when hes sephiroth..(I mean like a full sentence)

Aly-chan

oh u prankstahs &#9733;
I am trusting Square with this situation ...but if Roxas doesn['t come out right enough for me I WILL SCREAM !!!!:mad:

Square better know what they are doing .;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back