• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Jiminy's Journal 100% Help

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Deadlock

Website
www.myspace.com
Can someone list all the things you have to do to get Jiminy's Journal 100% completed? I beat the game a little while ago and it said J's J is at 85% right now. Thanks in advance!! :D

Dr. Stoopid

When you beat Xemnas the first time it tells you that all of the journal entries have been defined, what more ya need?

I'm sure you are missing the sythesis list, that part sucks. Need to find 30 of each shard, 25 of each stone, and 20 of each gem except for bright, energy, serenity, and mythril.

Ya might not have beaten all 8 of the tournaments too, anyway, just read the journal after xemnas round 1 to see what ya need an do it.

BULLETPROOF

i still don't have the game ! i just got god of war and true crime i'm getting it in 5-8
days anyway im gonna play on proud mode so i dont have to do that stuff oh and you have to beat sephiroth to if playing on normal if youwant to get the secret ending

YaibaTatsuJin

Website
www.myspace.com
BULLETPROOF said:
i still don't have the game ! i just got god of war and true crime i'm getting it in 5-8
days anyway im gonna play on proud mode so i dont have to do that stuff oh and you have to beat sephiroth to if playing on normal if youwant to get the secret ending

Fighting Sephiroth was awesome.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back