• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Jimminy's journal durin Hollow Bastion 2nd visit

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Beastly

Well Hello Beautiful
Pretty sure somebody posted this before, but why does Jimminy's journal in Hollow Bastion just suddenly get Vexen, Lexaeus, Zexion, Marluxia, and Larxene out of nowhere? I mean didn't Namine erase their memories of CO. Also Jimminy never even met Lexaeus or Zexion. So why?

Sora1915

Bronze Member
Pretty sure somebody posted this before, but why does Jimminy's journal in Hollow Bastion just suddenly get Vexen, Lexaeus, Zexion, Marluxia, and Larxene out of nowhere? I mean didn't Namine erase their memories of CO. Also Jimminy never even met Lexaeus or Zexion. So why?
I just thought it was cool that you could see them in 3-D so I never really questioned it, but in Final Mix you don't get their journal entries till you defeat their Absent Silhouettes so that actually makes sense.....but I am thinking it is something hey decided to add kinda like how you get Roxas and the Twilight Thorn's entry after you enter the alternate Twilight Town cuz Jiminy has never met them either.......

geoshippo

Awards
i think it was something how when sora joined with roxas he was eventually able to regain his memories of castle oblivion, and somehow jimmy donald and goofy did 2!! guess it didnt kick in till then!

Sparks

gone
I think that they just started to remember. Even though they didn't remember Namine. Sora remembered Roxas from the picture and in alternate Twilight Town.

Beastly

Well Hello Beautiful
Hmmm, good theories. At first i thought it was cuz of Diz's computer. But that still doesb't explain Zexion or Lexaeus.

KeyMasterX

It was with something Mickey said to them i think or the Xeharnort picture...but if Final Mix goes in the Us i think it can explain.

Genesis

Broken Down On Memory Lane
Im guessing, the producers just wanted you to have a chance to look at them in 3D.
Either that or Sora remembered them due to him merging back with Roxas.

KeyMasterX

Brandon✖;4067026 said:
Im guessing, the producers just wanted you to have a chance to look at them in 3D.
Either that or Sora remembered them due to him merging back with Roxas.
I think its this too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back