• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Join my clan

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

OpusPocus

I have a clan called The Final Bladers.

I need a:
Heartless-(Final Unknown) Status: In
twilight keyblader-(Kingdomofhearts) Status:pending
light keyblader-(DarkWilder) Status: In
organization member-(Cous Cous) Status: In
The pay is 100 million a week. You must be Level 0-10. The weaker you are the better chance you have of getting in. Rankings do not matter because everyone gets the same pay but the rankings are whatever you want them to be but apprentice at the end. Please reply.:)

Edit: If you aren't one of the opening classes, I will donate 5 mill for you to change.

Last edited:

OpusPocus

DarkWilder, since the item shop is restocked I can now provide you with the best items. Just reply.

OpusPocus

Cous Cous said:
How do I join a clan, and will I have to do anything important?
No, just state your stats like level, str, def, class and then I will determine.

OpusPocus

Cous Cous said:
Here they are, there not much though. Str:108 Def:106 Lev:0 Class:Twilight Key Wielder
Hmph, I already have a twilight in line. I will donate 5 million so you can change your job to a heartless or organization member. You are definitly in. Your stats are awesome.

OpusPocus

Monkey master said:
I'me a light key weilder level 2 can I goin?
How would you like to be a heartless instead? You will get everything you want. Lots of gil and any item you desire.

OpusPocus

Monkey master said:
Hmm Ill think about it.

Will my level be afected?
No it will not. Cous Cous I sent you an invite.

Edit: I do not need a Heartless anymore. Once Kingdomofhearts is in my clan, Everyone will receive there 100mill pay and I will be considering some more members. Requirements for this will be Level 0-20.

Last edited:
Back