• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

join the fuzzy bears!!!!! were the bunny defenders rival

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

heartofdreams

Where are you now?...I can't see your face anymore
yeah well ok incase for those who haven't watched the kh2 ending i won't tell you what happens in it, but you know at the credits there's a scene with sora, an important scene i guess, well its kinda a pain with it in the credits, cause one its not on full screen and two, for music video makers its a kick in the butt to have the credits in the way.

so i'm taking a photo bit by bit and editing each and every pic and cutting out so only the screen with sora is there. i've done a little so far and it runs just like a video, you can't tell it apart from a normal video you see

heartofdreams

Where are you now?...I can't see your face anymore
hee i know but i know some people will want it to make they're music video ^_^ i need it too.

it really is crazy isn't it i mean i've taken like 480 pics and i've only done about 70 so far. but its getting there, when its done i'll post it up on youtube and if anyone does want a copy all they have to do is e-mail me and i'll give them a copy

Xalechim

Banjo kazooie FTW
Here are some kewl gifs.

KH2.gif

falliesbigger.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back