• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Just a thought about Xion...

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

KH-Lover

Website
www.formspring.me
Well, in a recent thread, I read that Xion takes off her hood and asks how do I look now, or something along the lines of that. This is where my random thought comes in.

I know that Nomura said that Xion is a completely different character and all, but maybe, just maybe, he's covering up Xion's true identity. What I'm basically saying is that we have no idea what happened to Kiari through KH1 to KH2, or at least not that much. Maybe, Xion could be Kiari, but she somehow changed her hair colour. Hair style, facial features... They are all so darn similar!

Anyways, that's just a thought, I don't know what you will think about it, but I had to get it out of my head. :p
Thanks for reading!

Pheonex

I'll scorch your muffin.
That doesn't make any sense at all. If Kairi could go to other worlds in the first place, she'd be chasing after Sora instead of joining an organization she's never heard of. There's a whole lot of other things wrong with this, but that's the main one.

WilliamTheWise

Oh right, I can change this....
Website
earltheandroid.tumblr.com
Well, in a recent thread, I read that Xion takes off her hood and asks how do I look now, or something along the lines of that. This is where my random thought comes in.
Link please, I've been off line for a while
Maybe, Xion could be Kiari, but she somehow changed her hair colour. Hair style, facial features...
I little strange don't you think? The two don't seem to be the same person. Xion seems more concerned about finding herself also. And if that were the case what motive would Kairi have to join Org 13?
Thanks for reading!
Your welcome

Muse

you look atrocious
I don't mean to be so blunt, but Kairi and Xion are separate beings. While Xion may be connected to Kairi (I hope not), she'd hardly be the same person as Kairi.

That being said, there's just so many things that say that Xion is not Kairi with a new hair-do that disproves this.

Such as Xion's appearance being changed by Sora's memories flowing out of Roxas and affecting her.

KH-Lover

Website
www.formspring.me
I don't mean to be so blunt, but Kairi and Xion are separate beings. While Xion may be connected to Kairi (I hope not), she'd hardly be the same person as Kairi.

That being said, there's just so many things that say that Xion is not Kairi with a new hair-do that disproves this.

Such as Xion's appearance being changed by Sora's memories flowing out of Roxas and affecting her.

No, no. It's fine. I mean, I know I suck at theories and such, but this random idea came to mind. :p
Ah well. I guess it's a better luck next time thing now. :/

Link please, I've been off line for a while

Oh, sorry I can't really post a link, I'm on my iPod so I can't copy or paste. :(
But it's entitled "Xion's Hair" and it's on the front page in Recent Topics it whatever it's called.
Sorry again.

Last edited by a moderator:

Teiku 5

Something About, Baby, You and I...
Website
www.facebook.com
kairi was definitely on Destiny Islands. she was going to school with selphie being over dramatic over where sora was lol. (yes i realize that was during kh2, but if she had left to join the orgxii, selphie woulda been like "so why didnt you look for him if you had time?")

DarkRoxasNobody

The whole hair color changing thing and be a Nobody and be part of the Organization makes me think that Xion is actually Namine. Think about it, she's friends with Axel and Roxas, possibly changing her hair color to blond. She might have just changed her name and hair color to hide from the Organization because they might find out she has control over Sora's memories and those connected to him. And only Roxas and Axel know about it, since those were her only friends. Tell me what you guys think. Sounds good to me.

Teiku 5

Something About, Baby, You and I...
Website
www.facebook.com
The whole hair color changing thing and be a Nobody and be part of the Organization makes me think that Xion is actually Namine.

ehhh, i'd have to say no since namine refers to "her not being able to take it" (everyone assuming the she is xion), and that fact that namine would have had to change QUITE OFTEN considering how many scenes both xion and namine are in.

connected = probably
the same person = i dont think so.

WilliamTheWise

Oh right, I can change this....
Website
earltheandroid.tumblr.com
The whole hair color changing thing and be a Nobody and be part of the Organization makes me think that Xion is actually Namine.
Namine says she wants to meet Xion so I doubt it. Also DiZ would never risk something like that. And besides Namines is busy fixing Sora's memoires during this time.

She might have just changed her name and hair color to hide from the Organization because they might find out she has control over Sora's memories and those connected to him.
They already knew that
And only Roxas and Axel know about it, since those were her only friends.
Roxas seems pretty unaware about anything about Xion

SwagStarIV

I just logged in... And got so many trophies
Awards
:eek: On the clock tower when xion was tlking to roxas and asked if she looked different, her hair was longer and you can see it on her hood at the end of the video!!!!!!!!!!!!

:embarassed:Nevermind thats just her hood...

SilentTrinity

Master of the ECKKK
maybe shes Kari's heartless?
just an idea because we never see kari's heartless and maybe tht explains why Riku says here keyblade is a fake?
also she acted like a Nobody and fooled the organazation into believing tht shes a Nobody?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back