• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Just a thought i had not too long ago

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Griever!

?The Ace in the hole?
Ok i really feel like i have been oblivious. Namine, sweet, sweet, Namine, used the flower thingy to give sora his memories back...but why were they needed in the first place? and by that question i simply mean.

wtf? y were their so many of them? and if u examine them in kh2 they say something like may have been used before i mean jeez i completely thought of it as nothing before but if the flower thingies were used before...who in the world could have been using them and for what purpose? i mean namine is only like a year and maybe a couple of days/months old :confused: i mean i know they were used for sora goofy donald and jimminy but y were their more of them? i mean think of it are these things somehow connected to xehanort and his memories? is Namine (or someone like her) some how related to this phenomenon in some way?

i seriously want to know if these pods were used way back when? and if they were used for something else rather than regaining memories? Guess we won't find out for awhile if at all

KHII+FM

you mean the sleep pods? ansem the wise created them for when sora,donald,and goofy fell asleep.there were extras because it took him a few tries to create the right pod for all of them.

Wehrmacht

cameo lover
Awards
Actually, the Organization had created those pods for conducting experiments on memories...DiZ just moved them to his mansion...

Sexy Angel
Ok i really feel like i have been oblivious. Namine, sweet, sweet, Namine, used the flower thingy to give sora his memories back...but why were they needed in the first place? and by that question i simply mean.

wtf? y were their so many of them? and if u examine them in kh2 they say something like may have been used before i mean jeez i completely thought of it as nothing before but if the flower thingies were used before...who in the world could have been using them and for what purpose? i mean namine is only like a year and maybe a couple of days/months old :confused: i mean i know they were used for sora goofy donald and jimminy but y were their more of them? i mean think of it are these things somehow connected to xehanort and his memories? is Namine (or someone like her) some how related to this phenomenon in some way?

i seriously want to know if these pods were used way back when? and if they were used for something else rather than regaining memories? Guess we won't find out for awhile if at all

Obviously you didnt play CoM.... or maybe you did, but you dont really remember. Those 'flower' pods were to hold people in a state of semi-concoiusness, and Namine needed that state to rebuild Sora and Co.s memorys.

Oblivionite

Maybe Ansem the Wise tried to help Xehanort get his memories back.
But that was too long ago..=\

Griever!

?The Ace in the hole?
Obviously you didnt play CoM.... or maybe you did, but you dont really remember. Those 'flower' pods were to hold people in a state of semi-concoiusness, and Namine needed that state to rebuild Sora and Co.s memorys.

Yep i haven't XD I haven't got through it yet thanks for clearing that up for me (started CoM about 4 days ago)

SORA RULEZ!!!!

I bet they the pods wher used for containing threats like evil guys or people that got in the way of important plans.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back