• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Just a thought

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

UsagiOkami

The Random Rabbit
Noting that sanity is a point of view... Mine is s
Not sure if this has been brought up before but I was thinking that with the rep you can see the last 15 people who repped you, but you can't see who you've repped which makes it hard to determine how long before you are able to rep someone again since you have to wait 20 reps; I don't know if this would be to hard to work into the site but would it be possible to make an area where you can see the people you've repped?

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
It might be better that way, forces some of us to actual use our memory, and thus brain, to remember who we've repped.

UsagiOkami

The Random Rabbit
Noting that sanity is a point of view... Mine is s
Problem is is that if one doesn't rep that often they would have to write it all down since they don't max out their rep limits every day, I don't rep that often but I never know who I can rep again or how long till I can rep them again, I barely remember who I've repped.

As I said it might not even be possible but it would be helpful to those who's memory isn't the best.

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
You can fix that problem by simply looking for random people who've only posted a couple of times and who've been offline for ages, find a post by them, and then rep them. That's what I do if I need to clear up same rep.

D

Deleted member 36435

Random repping isn't rep abuse.

Rep abuse is
Asking for rep.
Giving it to "get people out of the thread."
Repping someone, demanding rep back and bothering them if they do not.

You don't lose your rep for the day if try to rep someone that you've recenty repped. It's pointless and requires extra work for no reason.

Vice

SF
Awards
Website
www.myspace.com
Was joke but He's repping random people for no reason so he can give rep to someone else he recently gave rep to thus cheating the 20 person rule before repping same person again

Alaude Drenxta

\+The Devil's+/ .{Advocate}.
Yes, just try repping someone when you want to rep them. If you can't, then you know you've done it recently.

The system is there so people don't stack rep on their friends freely.

Your suggestion is a nice luxury, but not really necessary.

C

Charlie

It honestly doesn't matter.
You shouldn't be hanging around whore - repping the same people over and over again anyway.

We've dealt with that problem before.
So, tough.

Back