• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

just a thought

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

DMoney

i was jus thinkin, since sora has to combine with another person to wield 2 keyblades, is bhk already permenantly combined with another person? (i know someone else has probably thought of this but jus wonderin)

Home bound

Just Caaaalm Down
yes, simple as that

edit: oh whoops, no! lol sorry. he can weild 2 keyblades alone :p

E

Ecstacy

no!!! he just has 2 different keyblades because he is twilight. think about it this way. he is what is in between dark and light so it's only logical that he would weild the powers of both but you don't see any light AND dark keyblades laying around do you (joke plz do not take litrerally lol) anyway since he weilds both the powers it's only right he owns 2 keyblades made of light and dark. simple as that.

Brian

Keyblade-Master-

HHHmmmmm i think they're right he can use two keyblades just because he's twilight but who knows???

DMoney

so when sora combines with goofy he is both dark and light to?

Keyblade-Master-

right what happens then with sora when he fuses??? i doubt he becomes twilight because goffy is still light so how come he can wield two keyblades??

DMoney

right what happens then with sora when he fuses??? i doubt he becomes twilight because goffy is still light so how come he can wield two keyblades??

yea that's what i was talkin about

Silverwolf1500

The Silver Guardian
DMoney said:
i was jus thinkin, since sora has to combine with another person to wield 2 keyblades, is bhk already permenantly combined with another person? (i know someone else has probably thought of this but jus wonderin)

Most likely, BHK is his own person...no combinations. But a good thought.

seinra

Sora is light, I'm I right? good. He is one thing and only one thing. If he fuses with goofy, goofy dissapears from the screen right? so maybe sora has his heart with goofy's allowing him to dual weild. you do need a heart to weild a keyblade. maybe if you combine two hearts you can weild two keyblades. and since bhk is one of the twilight which is two (light and dark) and not sora's one (light) then the twilight allows him to dual weild.

E

Ecstacy

yeah but think about this for a sec. goofy when on your tema is your offense (basically) he is mainly defensive but a good defense is a good offense am i right. so when sora fuses with him wouldn't it be logical for him to get another weapon ( a keyblade duh lol) and i know your thinking wellwhat about donald? well in that screen shot did ya see sora with 2 keyblades when fused with donald? no. most likely when fused with donald cora gains a higher level of magic. nomura said with each fsuion came a new attribute so goofy giving sora 2 keyblades meaning more strength and donald maybe giving him magic would have nothing to do with the fact that bhk can dual weild. his purpose of dual weilding is completely different cuz from what i understand both his keyblades are real while when goofy is fused with sora that second keyblade is forged from goofy's energy :) wow i am going to bed.

Brian

dual_wielder

Pourquoi ?crivez un?
Website
www.myspace.com
BHK can only dual wield because he is twilight, he wields both powers of the equation, while sora is light, he wields one, and for him to dual wield he has to fuse with Goofy, since you fuse with goofy you get more brutal in strength and a high defence, now what better way to put all your power into two keyblades. This is for balancing the power Sora now has, if he put all the power into one keyblade he might becomed overwhelmed with power, so Sora has to balance the power out

(that is my theory as an answer)

DMoney

hmmmm. i'm still not fully conviced but i see what ur talkin about

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back