• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Just a thought.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

The Sorrow

"The Gathering" = The gathering of KB wielders?

Dont know if someone posted a thought like this, but if someone did, Sorry.;)

After watching Deep dive a lot of times, something came to my mind. Maybe DWU(BHK) , BFU (Riku), Mickey and Sora were supposed to meet there. That’s why DWU said “Where’s Sora?”, because they were expecting Sora to arrive. But unexpectedly, Sora didn’t show up. Here’s my theory:

Remember the part in the trailer where Sora, Donald and Goofy were surrounded by TONS of Heartless and got no choice but to fight? Maybe something bad happened to Sora and Co., like getting captured or consumed by the darkness because they weren’t able to beat that army of Heartless. That’s why Sora wasn’t able to meet with DWU, BFU and Mickey in Deep Dive.

Maybe The Gathering was refering to "the gathering of Keyblade Wielders" in Deep Dive. DWU, BFU, Mickey arrived in the meeting place, but Sora didn't came, like I discussed a while ago why he probably didn't arrived. Tell me what you think about this thought.

Last edited:

kingdom kid

Website
www.kingdomheartsxtra.tk
Hmm.. that is a very intresting theory, it dose sound like they are waiting for them, after all of the recent events of different characters featuring in the trailer, DWU is a keyblade weilder, Riku is the original, and Mickey is also a keyblade weilder, and of course Sora would be one obviously.

That sounds very intresting and possiblities are likey, on the other hand, It mayby worng as i think other people will have more proof that they are not gethering them.

Hmm, has anyone notice that Mickey is the last one to be featured in the trailer, could he be just arriving? But Sora did get to the other side of the Heartless i think because he was seen in recent screenshots of him in hollow bastion. unless thats before.

Last edited:

The Sorrow

flary26 said:
Possible, but how do they know where they are going to meet? And how come they choose this place full of Heartless?

good question. Remember the part in the trailer where Mickey rescued Sora and Co. from the Dusk? Mickey could have informed Sora during that scene.

For your second question, heartless can appear anywhere. DWU(BHK), BFU(Riku), and Mickey might not be expecting heartless to appear in that place.:cool:

jmaine06

Website
s14.invisionfree.com
Hey, that's good. But I have to add to this:

Okay, after reviewing DD, I see that BHK throws BFU (supposedly Riku) the Oblivion keyblade. Now, you would think that they are fighting, but you don't see them attacking each other do you? BFU goes down and BHK goes up and Mickey just flies across the screen at a heartless. Maybe BFU was just going after the Shadow heartless and BHK was going after the heartless at the top of the building.

Now you're thinking 'But wait! I heard somewhere that BFU made the heartless come.'

We don't know that exactly. It could be just coincidence that BFU threw his hands up when the shooting stars came and the heartless appeared. Remember when you first get to Traverse Town and it shows Goofy and Donald looking at a star go out? Then after that, the heartless appeared in Traverse Town. That could be the same situation in DD.

Sound good?

kingdom kid

Website
www.kingdomheartsxtra.tk
Sounds good, but the sign of the shooting star is usually when the world's wall is breaking down and then the heartless are aloud to come.

Hmmm....wouldn't DWU and BFU are taking turns to attack the heartless as they switched places and yet know what they are doing.

ian242

Website
www.myspace.com
"That's a good point. He could have informed them then they were suddenly jumped by heartless and Sora got sidetracked. That would be pretty cool."
-that made me think of something. Could you have just found the plot to KH2. Could Sora be looking to arrive in deep dive, and then he gets sidetracked into unlocking the worlds again? The whole point of the game could be to arrive at DD. The final boss could be one of the three hooded unkowns... t5he possibilities are endless! lol

jk4eva

Could be possible.... it's not a bad thought. But has anyone actually considered that DD could be an interpretation of what's to come in KH2? As in, it won't look the same but the events could be similar to that. So maybe you are on to something....

Last edited:

Mikail

That's What She Said
Awards
not a bad theory.. What I want to know is in DD why does BHK have mickeys keyblade and why Mickey has Sora's lol.. I agree with JK on this 70%.. wait on 65%.. uh 68% uuh well...

TwilightRiku146

wow that Theory is good! IT is possible. But wait.... Didn't Sora give RIku a keyblade though?? Also when Riku looked up the clouds opened??? How can the heartless still be there when the sun went to them??? I don't understand

Reverse Rebirth

***Possible COM spoilers***

Heartless aren't destroyed by light (sunlight for an example)....we know this because in KH you fight heartless in Agrabah while the sun is shining....atleast thats what i think on the subject but i do notice it gets darker when they apear meaning that they most likelycreate the darkness covering the sunlight

Also i believe the clouds went away to either show passing time (which doesn't make much sense) or to show BFU's (Who i believe to be Riku) power.....

Also i believe the ensignia that shows up around the DWU was made by the BFU which would help prove him being Riku....I say this because if anyone has played "Chain of Memories" under Reverse Rebirth mode they would see that when Riku levels up you have the choice to level up 3 things.....one of these thins is his "Darkness Power"(dont know if thats the exact phrase) and the ensignia beside it looks like the ensignia that shows up around the DWU.....Also if anyone is wondering this DOES NOT make Riku a heartless because if you play COM under Reverse Rebirth he is nolonger, more or less, under the control of Ansem thus making the ensignia a sign of darkness not the Heartless

this is just my opinion on everything based on what i know.....so if anyone knows more please share your thoughts

S

SweetChocobo

About them all meeting, and DWU's comment "Where's Sora?"...Would the phrase, 'Maybe our journey meant nothing at all' Have anything to do with that?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back