• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Just bought, and the trouble's already started

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Noon

I bought COM yesterday and can already see it's a great game, but it's going to be one the most difficult for me to play. I can't quite do sleights quite right, I always forget about my stocked cards, and I also don't know how to do just two stocked cards, you know like making Blizzara. And also Hades is a pain in the neck, does anyone have a strategy for him? Can anyone help me with my probs?

crowmaster

for the love of GOD!!! i don't give a f**** about sleights or magics. do you know how to equip your deck? here's the complete strategy to defeat hades:

1st - THERE IS NO STRATEGY, FOR PETE'S SAKE!!! strike like crazy. improve your energy until you an beat him

Z

Zephyr

dude what i just did was use attack cards and summmons like 3 cloud cards (awsome attack)

and i wouldnt use to much premium cards because they dont regenerate...
well i dont know off the top of my head but my deck was set up sorta like this:
about 27 high lvl attack cards
4 healing cards
and 3 cloud summon

boss deck:
about 30 attack cards
4 healing cards
5 zero cards

and i got thru the game with sora pretty fast and now im playing with riku :)
but still havent beaten it with him..

oh yea and thos special cards where you have to press select to use just read what they do and select the ones you think you need for the battle

UsagiOkami

The Random Rabbit
Noting that sanity is a point of view... Mine is s
here i'll help you. but first, crowmaster shut your mouth!!! now back to the help, to use only 2 cards stock the 2 and go to the reload counter, then activate, and you will use the 2 cards. or have the first 2 be say blizzard and the last be anything else, and you will still get blizzaga. for hades, use about 2 cure cards, break some of his sleights with zero's and the rest of the time pummel him. but if you are at a high enough level you don't need 0's just atack cards. and zephyr, you don't get the cloud card until after you defeat hades, so your suggestion is totally flawed!

Wolviana

You just have to figure out what kind of deck works for you. My deck is extremely simple. It only contains key cards, heal cards, and one Cloud sleight.

I'd help you more on Hades, but my best friend has my GBA and COM. Hurry up and give it back, Maxxie-san! *cries*

Noon

Thanks, I'll do my best, but my parents took the game away. I explained a perfectly logical reason why I should still have it, dad agreed, stepmom didn't. I cried unfair, she said "The world's not fair." But I get it back today, I'll use your strategys, thank-you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back