• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Just brainstorming..

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

SRKxTAVxRAX

*!!Coded Spoilers!!*

Alright, so I was bored and got to thinking, and than I remembered an interview of Nomura's from before RE:Coded was released.

He said somewhere, that we should pay attention in RE:Coded because he scattered hints to what 3D is throughout it.
What were the hints? Anybody know?
I'm thinking, the random cutscenes we saw, Riku's, etc. AND, Mickey's "Sora, this is the day your Journey began, I know, because I was there as well".
At first I came to the conclusion while playing that game that Mickey was just trying to let Data Sora know hes a friend. But that seems like one of Nomura's scattered "Hints" to me now.

Basically, 3D probably happens like this, Sora and Riku go to Yen Sids tower in their KH2 clothing, takes their MoM Exam, and than they somehow must go back into both Sora and Riku's memories/"dreams" and evaluate what REALLY happen all that time.

Thoughts? Stupid theory? Discuss.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
The ending, the secret ending, Data Sora needing to tell real Sora about the memories, real namine being thanked.
Thats all I can think of that could tie into 3D right now

And while your theory is nice, they couldn't evaluate what really happened then because of the new worlds :3

SRKxTAVxRAX

The ending, the secret ending, Data Sora needing to tell real Sora about the memories, real namine being thanked.
Thats all I can think of that could tie into 3D right now

And while your theory is nice, they couldn't evaluate what really happened then because of the new worlds :3
Ah but didn't he say he scattered hints THROUGHOUT the game? Trying to find the Interview haha.
And the new worlds are probably from Riku's memories/dreams. If they go back and explain what happen, their probably going to explain what happen that Sora didn't see while Sora was at a certain place, and what Riku knows and saw. Hence the new worlds.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Ah but didn't he say he scattered hints THROUGHOUT the game? Trying to find the Interview haha.
And the new worlds are probably from Riku's memories/dreams. If they go back and explain what happen, their probably going to explain what happen that Sora didn't see while Sora was at a certain place, and what Riku knows and saw. Hence the new worlds.
I know the interview you're talking about. I just can't be bothered to think of anything.

I dunno, BBSv2 seems to show what Riku was doing so there is a chance for that to be covered in that game

SRKxTAVxRAX

theres a secret ending to it. it's in my signutar hope it helps

Ah nah I've seen the Secret Ending, but that itself doesn't explain 3D, just explains that they'll need to take the MoM Exam, and Nomura said 3D isn't all about that.

I know the interview you're talking about. I just can't be bothered to think of anything.

I dunno, BBSv2 seems to show what Riku was doing so there is a chance for that to be covered in that game
Hmm I thought BBSv2 was suppose to be between BBS and KH1? Hence the 0.5, between KH0 and KH1. Riku wasn't doing anything between that time..

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Hmm I thought BBSv2 was suppose to be between BBS and KH1? Hence the 0.5, between KH0 and KH1. Riku wasn't doing anything between that time..

It showed Riku at the Neverland clock tower with Kairi. It showed DiZ putting data into a sleeping Sora, it showed Kairi at the mansion with HPO. There seems to be a lot of events shown in it that take place from KH1-3D time

SRKxTAVxRAX

It showed Riku at the Neverland clock tower with Kairi. It showed DiZ putting data into a sleeping Sora, it showed Kairi at the mansion with HPO. There seems to be a lot of events shown in it that take place from KH1-3D time
Yeah I know thats why the secret ending is so confusing.
It shows all that, yet it says "0.5" indicating a game between 0 and 1. So what does "0.5" mean if the game is actually based between KH1 and 3D?

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
I took 0.5 to mean a sequel to BBS and it's majority is a prequel to KH 1 with certain things being in other times. Sorta like The Lion King's 2 and a half and stuff

DanX

it says 0.5 then shows aquas scene I believe, then near the end it says "a fragmentary passage" and shows several scenes that haven't been shown in the games. I wonder what the one about Riku holding Kairi means... he did things to her! Nah I kid the DiZ and Sora one is him putting data inside him and Kairi at the mansion possibley teasing a Kairi scenario (take that with a pinch of salt).

SRKxTAVxRAX

I took 0.5 to mean a sequel to BBS and it's majority is a prequel to KH 1 with certain things being in other times. Sorta like The Lion King's 2 and a half and stuff
Yeah I gotcha. Hopefully it does indeed shed light on all of that stuff. But I see most of that stuff just being Cutscenes, I mean, who would be the playable character during most of that? DiZ? Kairi? Nahhh. Lol.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Yeah I gotcha. Hopefully it does indeed shed light on all of that stuff. But I see most of that stuff just being Cutscenes, I mean, who would be the playable character during most of that? DiZ? Kairi? Nahhh. Lol.

Riku .

SRKxTAVxRAX

it says 0.5 then shows aquas scene I believe, then near the end it says "a fragmentary passage" and shows several scenes that haven't been shown in the games. I wonder what the one about Riku holding Kairi means... he did things to her! Nah I kid the DiZ and Sora one is him putting data inside him and Kairi at the mansion possibley teasing a Kairi scenario (take that with a pinch of salt).
Oh god, all we need now is a Riku/Kairi baby. Lol.
But yeah I have no idea what the Kairi at the mansion scene was hitting at. She definitely had no time to visit the mansion while she was in Twilight Town for that little bit of time. Didn't they just stay at the hangout spot as far as we know? She must go back there.
Maybe Namine guides her back there since thats where Namine was and shes with Kairi now.

During the Kairi scene and DiZ scene?

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
During the Kairi scene and DiZ scene?
Well, during the Neverland Kairi scene yeah and the DiZ scene. He was working with DiZ after all, and it's not hard to assume that it wouldn't show events from the end of KH1 and through Days seeing as how Riku was perving on Roxas and Xion

DanX

If we played as Riku in the DiZ scene we'd be playing as Riku in Ansem form, doubt they're gonna make more then 3 playable characters..

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
If we played as Riku in the DiZ scene we'd be playing as Riku in Ansem form, doubt they're gonna make more then 3 playable characters..
He comes to his Ansem form when he doesn't wear the blindfold. He wears his blindfold and... OMG IT'S RIKU!!!!1

DanX

Oh okay then why didn't he wear the blindfold in the World that Never Was in KH2 when we first find out who he was :S thought when he tapped into his dark powers at the end of days he was perminantly put into that form. Anyway Mickey/Riku/Kairi Scenarios please :D

SRKxTAVxRAX

He comes to his Ansem form when he doesn't wear the blindfold. He wears his blindfold and... OMG IT'S RIKU!!!!1
Whoa what?
No? He just wore his blindfold because his "Eyes couldn't lie" around others. When hes in his Ansem form, he can't put the blind fold on and magically look like himself again. He took on Ansem's form after letting darkness consume him to defeat Roxas.

Unless you were being sarcastic. Lol.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Whoa what?
No? He just wore his blindfold because his "Eyes couldn't lie" around others. When hes in his Ansem form, he can't put the blind fold on and magically look like himself again. He took on Ansem's form after letting darkness consume him to defeat Roxas.

Unless you were being sarcastic. Lol.
Did you not play Days?
[video=youtube;-ayr6azV10k]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-ayr6azV10k[/video]

Anyway Mickey/Riku/Kairi Scenarios please :D
Aqua has about 75% chance of getting a scenario. Personally, I'm hoping for 4

SRKxTAVxRAX

Did you not play Days?
[video=youtube;-ayr6azV10k]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-ayr6azV10k[/video]

Aqua has about 75% chance of getting a scenario. Personally, I'm hoping for 4

Whoa what the hell. Lol. Any clarification on as to WHY that happens? Its just a blindfold..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back