• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Just one thing about Donald and goofy...

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Riku_Spirit_User

Where the darnkess is the veil (Near U.S.A. ^^)
Donald and Goofy...great, at first their mission was to find leon and the key... But where did he say in the letter that in need to follow the wielder of the keyblade... and leon say nothing about it too or aeris... And now nowhere they follow sora to save the world , after they come back at home and say '' Yep' what a journey today... Let's find the king of the kingdom tomorrow...'' WTF???!!! It's WeIrD... :rolleyes:

rEdEnigma

i think in the letter it said something like "find the key and its weilder and follow it"

Doushitemo

This is the letter:

Donald,
Sorry to rush off without saying' goodbye,
but there's big trouble brewin'.
Not sure why, but the start have been blinkin'
out, one by one. And that means disaster can't be far
behind. I hate to leave you all,
but I gotta check into it.
There's someone with a "key" -- the key to our survival.
So I need you and Goofy to go find him,
and stick with him. Got it?
We need the key or we're doomed!
So go to Traverse Town and find Leon.
He'll point you in the right direction.

P.S. Would you apologize to Minnie for me?
Thanks pal.

ferretfrenzie

Riku_Spirit_User said:
Donald and Goofy...great, at first their mission was to find leon and the key... But where did he say in the letter that in need to follow the wielder of the keyblade... and leon say nothing about it too or aeris... And now nowhere they follow sora to save the world , after they come back at home and say '' Yep' what a journey today... Let's find the king of the kingdom tomorrow...'' WTF???!!! It's WeIrD... :rolleyes:

I'm sorry, but where does it say, Yep what a journey today, let's find the king of the kingdom tomorrow?

Heartless1990

"Donald,

Sorry to rush off without sayin' goodbye, but there's big trouble brewin'. Not sure why, but the stars have been blinkin' out, one by one. And that means disaster can't be far behind. I hate to leave you all but I've gotta go check into it. There's someone with a "key"-the key to our survival.
So I need you and Goofy to find him, and stick with him. Got it? We need that key or we're doomed! So go to Traverse Town and find Leon. He'll point you in the right direction.

P.S.

Would ya apologize to Minnie for me? Thanks, pal."

(This is what I get for remembering the entire game script -_-)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back