• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Just Wondering...

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

xxdarknessxx

I was just wondering, how can heartless be at worlds like the coliseum if those places keyholes r sealed, does it have something to do with the nobodies?

sorixed

Dattebayo!
or it may have something to do with kingdomhearts which game kh1 or 2 they have the underworld and it doesn't have a keyhole sealed yet?

sora_123

when kh is open, the keyholes, also open, relising the heartless. it seems that perhaps, the unknowns, may had opened kh again, or how do you explain, sora traveling from world, to world.

LostBoyz940

Yea what Sora 123 said, also I don't think Square-Enix wants us after we beat the game to walk around every worlds without no Heartless it would be pretty boring.

Madness

lol internet
Website
www.freewebz.com
From what I gathered from Ansem's Reports, when the keyblade locks the keyhole to a world, it shuts off the world's heart from the heartless. But that doesn't mean the heartless still aren't in the world. They have no real purpose anymore since they can't get to the world's heart, but they're still there.

Counterpart

Madness said:
From what I gathered from Ansem's Reports, when the keyblade locks the keyhole to a world, it shuts off the world's heart from the heartless. But that doesn't mean the heartless still aren't in the world. They have no real purpose anymore since they can't get to the world's heart, but they're still there.

It will make no sense for them to be there anymore since their purpose is to get to the worlds heart.Most likely the Org. has opened KH and all the worlds got unlocked again.

Cloudy_Card

Juvenile Success
Website
photobucket.com
what madness said is correct. in kh, after you sealed a world, there were still heartless there. a keyblade only locks the worlkd's heart away, it doesn't get rid of all heartless

Counterpart

Cloudy_Card said:
what madness said is correct. in kh, after you sealed a world, there were still heartless there. a keyblade only locks the worlkd's heart away, it doesn't get rid of all heartless

Thats because it will be boring to run around in an empty world.Generally speaking we are talking about the worlds from KHII and why heartless are there now!!!

EnoehT

Counterpart said:
Thats because it will be boring to run around in an empty world.Generally speaking we are talking about the worlds from KHII and why heartless are there now!!!

maybe it has something to do with the order, like what Xaldin said about getting kingdom hearts..... other than that I would need to think on it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back