• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Comics ► Justice League: Doom

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mite

Kingly
Staff member
Awards
Coincidently, I finally found the issue this will be based on. As a huge Superman fan, I've continually looked for Action #775 just to have it in my collection and I finally found it in my store the other week for $5. So happy.
Lucky guy.

The preview for it got me excited so I looked it up on wikipedia. This will probably be my favorite animated Superman movie when it comes out.

Hero

See You Space Cowboy!
Awards
I broke down and watched the movie. I was more emotionally drawn into the story now that I'm actually reading comic books. Defiling both Thomas and Martha's grave is seriously kupoed up. I can only imagine the pain Bruce went through while trapped inside with them. The animation is fantastic as is the voice work. I loved hearing all the Justice League veteran voice actors.

A question though. Does this take place within "The New 52" universe? The inclusion of Cyborg gives it a "Justice League" (the currently series written by Geoff Johns) vibe. He also does not seem to be in the original Tower of Babel arc. Also, Wonder Woman does not seem to be able to fly which is reminiscent of the current Wonder Woman.

Last edited:

Mite

Kingly
Staff member
Awards
A question though. Does this take place within "The New 52" universe? The inclusion of Cyborg gives it a "Justice League" (the currently series written by Geoff Johns) vibe. He also does not seem to be in the original Tower Babel arc. Also, Wonder Woman does not seem to be able to fly which is reminiscent of the current Wonder Woman.
The animated movies have always been their own universe. There have been the tv shows that run together that make the DC animated Univers (Batman TAS, Superman TAS, Justice League etc), but this is the 13th in the DC Universe Animated Original Movies which stand on thier own. The inclusion of Cyborg does kinda give it that "New 52" feel but that's really about the only thing that's similar.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back