• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Justice or Revenge?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Zacdos

Chaos
Website
www.freewebs.com
I'm posting this, for Heartlesswhisper. Cause she's having some technical difficulties. Anyway, here's what she typed:

Heartlesswhisper said:
Yay! A game starring my favorite, red and black, gun toting, hedgehog of all time! Shadow!!! ^-^

I just saw all the videos of gameplay footage and the trailers, and let me tell ya... It looks awesome! Hold your applause, hold your applause. X3 You can watch it all here: http://ps2.ign.com/objects/734/734823.html including the theme song in one of the trailers too. "Black Hearted Evil" by crush 40, woo-hoo! ^o^

The title is Justice or Revenge, becuase in this game you get to chose which path Shadow will take. Good or Evil? Hero or Villian? ight or Dark? You decide, his fate is in your hands pretty much. So that means there will be tons of gameplay in it, and much replay value as well.

Now then, ahem, what do you all think about it? Think the game will be great? Or do you think it will be a flop (no way! XP)? Constructive comments, please. I seriously, don't wanna see any, "Oh em gee that sucks!", comments. You may you don't like it, but... Just not in that way >< Thankies!

Atnihs

Bronze Member
I agree with heartless whisper about shadow getting his own story but I like swords better myself.Wow I just thought of what Shadow would look like with a sword and he is so cool looking!Although he already looks cool but cooler with a sword.I wish I could draw good enough for this idea of Shadow with a samurai katana.

S

Shadow Soldier

Isnt there already like 3 threads about Shadow the Hedgehog's game?

S

Shadow Soldier

Yeah the swords are frigon huge. Why cant a mod or somebody merge all the Shadow threads together?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back