• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kagome or Kikiyo

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Kagome or Kikiyo

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
R

rhys 77

I just like Kagome's character better, she seems nicer and to like Inuyasha more than Kikiyo does

Coffee Lover

Bronze Member
Awards
Kagome. To tell you the truth, by the way Kikyo treats Inuyasha, she's not worth it. Kikyo died 50 years ago and Inuyasha really needs to let her go and move onto Kagome, besides, Kikyo really doesn't care about Inuyasha much and she's stealing the souls of others to stay alive, she needs to be slayed for that!

tidusora

Yunakairi
Awards
I voted Kikyo. Bear in mind, if not for Naraku, Kagome wouldn't have existed. Kikyo was nice to Inuyasha in the past, but because of Naraku disguising as Kikyo and Inuyasha to betray the other, Kikyo was killed and Inuyasha was sealed to the tree for a very long time.

sealightbreeze

Bronze Member
Kagome! I feel so sorry for Kagome. You can tell that she really loves Inuyasha. But, whenever something good happens- and he shows he cares, or Kagome shows that she reall cares- Kikyo comes along and ruins it all. I hate Kikyo (no offense to anyone) she always gets in the way. Inuyasha should just move on. Kikyo is just strining him along.

divinerosekeeper

divinerosekeeper
i respect kikyo after the cave episode but that's as far as it goes kagome just seems like more of inu's type ya know?

HeroSora

Somewhere in the land of the living... although I'
Website
www.geocities.com
I chose kagome because kikyo is just annoying to me. You can always tell how much she is in love with InuYasha whereas Kikyo just comes in at the most inopportune times! I understand that InuYasha loved Kikyo and that makes it hard from him to move on, but come on now! Everytime it seems like something is going to happen between InuYasha and Kagome, here comes Kikyo to mess it all up. It's friggin' nerve-racking!

Pyro

The Grim Reaper said:
Kagome. To tell you the truth, by the way Kikyo treats Inuyasha, she's not worth it. Kikyo died 50 years ago and Inuyasha really needs to let her go and move onto Kagome, besides, Kikyo really doesn't care about Inuyasha much and she's stealing the souls of others to stay alive, she needs to be slayed for that!
yeah ur right about that. i think also he should be with kagome.

Zaraki

you know what they both need to freakin die kagome is a lil b**** and so is kikyo. anyways kikyo treated inu alot better the kagome dose now notice in all flash backs(except for the naraku ones) how he looks so calm and relaxed but with kagome its always quit picken on shitto! sit boy! kagome pisses me off alot.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back