• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kairi and bbs

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

hier222

If kairi is from radient Garden (hallow bastion) then wouldn't she play a importent role in bbs. she would be like 4. So mabye when terra was watching sora and riku playing on the beach he left kairi? just a thought.

Wehrmacht

cameo lover
Awards
If by "left", you mean "dropped off", no. Xehanort did that a while after.

kh is ba

I think there will be something about them trying to purify 7 people (the 7 princesses of heart) and they get 6 of them then they are at hollow bastion and are getting beaten by MX so they have to purify the nearest person (who would be Kairi) and make them a princesses of heart. So thats how Kairi would be involved in the story.

Fatal Enternal

I think there will be something about them trying to purify 7 people (the 7 princesses of heart) and they get 6 of them then they are at hollow bastion and are getting beaten by MX so they have to purify the nearest person (who would be Kairi) and make them a princesses of heart. So thats how Kairi would be involved in the story.
Nice thought. ^^ I'm sure Kairi will be in it, if Sora and Riku are.

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards
If kairi is from radient Garden (hallow bastion) then wouldn't she play a importent role in bbs. she would be like 4. So mabye when terra was watching sora and riku playing on the beach he left kairi? just a thought.

Correction Kairi would be 3.

Well, Nomura said that Birth By Sleep wouldn't have to do with Sora, Riku, and Kairi. I know what you mean by that though.

It's not about them, but they are in it.

Knightorlight

if kairi was in radiant garden at 3 years old, wouldnt terra hide kairi from xehanort because i think that ansem (the king of radient gardens) hired them 3 to protect them, but terra's anger for xehanort led him to hide kairi, and confront xehanort... this is just another theory

bittermeat

デザートタイ&#
Website
heartstation.org

Purify? Is that required?

From what we know from KH1, four Princesses are already caught (Sleeping Beauty, Snow White, Cinderalla, and Belle). Appropriately, each of their worlds has been confirmed in BBS, except Belle's. Chances are we'll see some of that in BBS. If whoever is capturing them is aware that Kairi is a Princess, then we may see a few scenes with her. I don't think she'll play a major role though.

Mike

iROFL
Awards
The game revoles around Terra,Ven,and Aqua.Sora,Riku,and Kairi ARE in the game,but is not centered around them,although the theory that Terra took Kairi to Destiny Islands is good.

Virus

حلم في ا&#1604
Website
www.willyouresist.com

when i read the title i was gonna flame and say Kairi isnt in BBS so just shut up...

but after reading what u just said, i have to say, nice job....and yes, i assume she will have a very important role in this game

afrobutt

Silver Member
Actually, I'm more curious as to whether or not we'll see Kairi's grandma in BBS. I mean if we say that in BBS Kairi is still in RG, then we can assume the old hag would still be around. Hell, she might even offer some advise to TAV at one point (or tell us more non canon stories >.<;).

As to whether or not Kairi is in BBS, I'd imagine so. Considering they put Sora and Riku in it, why wouldn't they do the same thing with Kairi

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back