• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kairi from HB

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

twila

Monarch Beach, California (The OC Ya'll!)
Well, not i'm 8000% sure that Kairi is from Hallow Bastion. I just saw the scene where her Grandma is telling her a story. She's in the HB library, in the table under the stairs! I never noticed that before. It was little Kairi, so it was before she came to Destiny Islands. Someone might have said these facts before, but i've just confirmed them.

B

bigbadgohan

HEY IF YOU WANT AIR JORDONS I - XX (1-20) FOR ONLY 150 DOLLARS CONTACT AIM SN: MooseDude55 AND TELL HIM THAT SAAD SENT YOU. 150 DOLLARS PEOPLE THEYRE LIKE 200-400 BUCKS U SAVING A LOT!!!!!! SO CONTACT AIM SN: MooseDude55 AND SAY THAT SAAD SENT U ABOUT THE AIR JORDONS. YOU HAVE TO GIVE HIM UR INFO AND HE'LL SEND EM TO YOU. THIS IS NOT A SCAM CUZ THE GUY WHO IS SELLING IS MY BEST FRIEND U CAN TRUST HIM HE'LL MAIL EM TO U.

THE SITE TO CHECK OUT THE SHOES IS http://www.pickyourshoes.com/size/nike_jordan_lines.htm#aj19
THEYRE JORDONS I - XX (1-20) NONE OTHERS

YOU HAVE TO TELL HIM SAAD SENT YOU ITS IMPORTANT AND NESSARY

heartless_bane

yes, she is from HB because in one of the FM ansem reports it says he will send a girl to the ocean of another world (kairi)

beastin4kh2

bigbadgohan said:
HEY IF YOU WANT AIR JORDONS I - XX (1-20) FOR ONLY 150 DOLLARS CONTACT AIM SN: MooseDude55 AND TELL HIM THAT SAAD SENT YOU. 150 DOLLARS PEOPLE THEYRE LIKE 200-400 BUCKS U SAVING A LOT!!!!!! SO CONTACT AIM SN: MooseDude55 AND SAY THAT SAAD SENT U ABOUT THE AIR JORDONS. YOU HAVE TO GIVE HIM UR INFO AND HE'LL SEND EM TO YOU. THIS IS NOT A SCAM CUZ THE GUY WHO IS SELLING IS MY BEST FRIEND U CAN TRUST HIM HE'LL MAIL EM TO U.

THE SITE TO CHECK OUT THE SHOES IS http://www.pickyourshoes.com/size/nike_jordan_lines.htm#aj19
THEYRE JORDONS I - XX (1-20) NONE OTHERS

YOU HAVE TO TELL HIM SAAD SENT YOU ITS IMPORTANT AND NESSARY

yo stop advertisin those wack @$$ jordans, we don't want them:mad:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back