• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kairi-Namine

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

sorablader

I Doont know if this was written before: so

I just thought of this while playing again kh2:

Sora´s nobody is Roxas

Right so thats why roxas have a keyblade becuse he is part of sora RIGHT?

So then Kairi Nobody is Namine Right

Namine is a witch becuse in the game at the beginning she says im a witch and roxas says why do you say that and she saysi dont know im just that.

so do this make Kairi a witch? Becuse namine is kairi nobody right?

add coments or whatever you want :toungesmile:

System Shock

Bronze Member
Awards
its possible that kairi has untapped powers but it could be as sweateightball said, 'namine has these powers because kairi is a princess of heart'

Joy

Bronze Member
Yeah, Namine had special powers because she was a princess of heart's nobody.

KingBlade

by sinspire^
WOOHOO, I'm right for once!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Don't get your hopes up. :p

Ansem Report 9 said:
That is to say, in the case of the Nobody called Namine, both a Heartless as evidence of a lost heart, and a body to act as the intermediary for the creation of a Nobody are missing. She is an extremely unstable existence, and therefore has no memories of Kairi. Another cause is that Kairi's heart, having been separated from her body, did not return to the darkness, but instead found another vessel...concealed behind Sora's heart.

That is to say, Namine is an offshoot of Kairi, who directly interfered with Sora's heart. Because of that, she was be able to manipulate the memories of Sora and those whose hearts are connected to his.

She is truly a "non-existent one". Without even becoming a Nobody, she has no place to go, and is the most fickle of shadows.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back