• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kairi related to Ansem the Wise?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Zeagal

Lick It Good
Exactly though she wasn't a princess at the time and is not in any of the KH games except perhaps in the credits of KH2. Neither was Cinderella at that until she was married.

Muse

you look atrocious
Who ever said that was AtW's library? o_o;; It looked like a different library to me..

Alex999

I know family does not play a role in Kingdom Hearts - Sora's mother not wondering where he was in KH1--K2 is an example - but perhaps, if it is true, this may have a role to play in Birth By Sleep if both Kairi and Ansem make an appearance. It may also enlighten us on how Kairi got to Destiny Islands and forgot how she got there. We will only have to wait and see.

actually since sora lost his memories his mom didnt really remember him till kh2? still though lol, i guess thats till like a month or 2 away from home

kingudamu

Website
sora-no-haatsu.deviantart.com
Who ever said that was AtW's library? o_o;; It looked like a different library to me..

No don't kid yourself. It's the Library in Ansem's castle.

So today I was reading up on Kingdom Hearts 1 as I decided to play it again out of boredom when I realised something. In Kingdom Hearts 1, Malificent and co. take the remaining Princess' of Heart from the worlds. If you recall, Kairi is a princess and her home world is Hollow Bastion. While reading up, I saw something saying Ansem the Wise ruled as king of Hollow Bastion. I am sure you all know how the hierarchy goes. King + Queen = Offspring known as Prince or Princess.

Princess =/= Princess of Heart

The best example of this is Ariel. She is a princess, but not Princess of Heart. Also Kairi isn't a relation of Ansem the Wise. Ansem the Wise only referred as a denizen of Radiant Garden in his Reports, and really the only thing that leads to the speculation of them being related is a memory of her's in the library of the castle.

I know family does not play a role in Kingdom Hearts - Sora's mother not wondering where he was in KH1--K2 is an example

Um Nomura pointed out the reason for in Another Report:

Finally, about the people on Destiny Islands. At the time of Sora and the group’s disappearance, on the night of the storm from the previous game, Destiny Islands itself ended up disappearing, and for the people of that world, time was stopped. Afterwards, Sora slept for 1 year, and, during that time, everyone’s memories of Sora himself were no longer there. As such, the memory actually became “On the night of the storm, Riku’s body disappeared”. Once Sora awoke, the memories of him returned. Eventually the memories of Sora, just as Riku was no longer there after the storm that night, were that both of them had disappeared.

- but perhaps, if it is true, this may have a role to play in Birth By Sleep if both Kairi and Ansem make an appearance. It may also enlighten us on how Kairi got to Destiny Islands and forgot how she got there. We will only have to wait and see.

Xehanort cast her into the sea of worlds through a Dark Corridor in hopes that she might be a Princess of Heart and lead him to the keyblade.

Ansem Report 11

In opening the door that stores a world's hearts, the wall around that world is broken down. We see this as a shooting star. Through this, I have been able to understand the reason why the material known as Gummi Blocks has the ability to allow travel to other worlds.

The cause of a world's wall collapsing is the appearance of the Heartless, but finding a world's door takes time. And robbing a world of its heart is a similar case.

If the door has been closed by the key known as the Keyblade, you probably cannot reach that world's heart again. Before the one with the Keyblade appears in this world, I must take measures to do something.

Supposing that there is a close relationship between the Princesses and the Keyblade, it seems likely that they will resonate with each other...

I have chosen one special girl. I do not know if she possesses a power like that of the Princesses. But, there is a chance, and this is an experiment. She may lead me to the place where the one holding the key is...

I shall send her off to the ocean of other worlds.

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
but- what about the scene with kairi and her grandmother in the libary?
wouldnt there be some conection between the three- if not, an explanation as to why some old lady is in ansems libary with a kid?

Um. No.

They were under the stairs in the Library of the big-ass castle, which was almost certainly not Ansem's, given we now know where his study was.

finaloblivion13

I think kairi most likely just lived in hollow bastion, and went to destiny islands when it became overrun by heartless.

Muse

you look atrocious
Uh, no. It's been said that Xehanort the Apprentice threw her off Radiant Garden as an experiment. It's even quoted no more than two posts above your own.

No don't kid yourself. It's the Library in Ansem's castle.

If that's the library in Ansem's castle, then why is his study in a completely different castle?

Muse

you look atrocious
just cause it's quoted doesn't make it true

Uh, if it's from something specific in the game or an interview then, yeah, it does. :v That quote was from one of the Ansem Reports, which were in the game, so it's true.

finaloblivion13

Uh, if it's from something specific in the game or an interview then, yeah, it does. :v That quote was from one of the Ansem Reports, which were in the game, so it's true.

but earlier in the report it says the world had an appearance of heartless.

Muse

you look atrocious
Which caused the wall around the world to break.

Then later on it goes to say that he threw Kairi off Radiant Garden, hoping that she'll find the Keyblade Wielder.

kingudamu

Website
sora-no-haatsu.deviantart.com
∞;4066584 said:
Um. No.

They were under the stairs in the Library of the big-ass castle, which was almost certainly not Ansem's, given we now know where his study was.

If that's the library in Ansem's castle, then why is his study in a completely different castle?

well, i dont see why nomu would go through the troble of making another room set just for a small scene.

and also- ansems study is in the castle POSTERN. it's still his castle- just the front gates

Muse

you look atrocious
It's a different castle... o.o;;

Because one castle is on the other side of the bailey, and the other one you can see all the way in the place where you fight Sephiroth. Unless the postern is just really far away from the other castle, I'd say they're separate.

Normally the study and the library are two different rooms. Especially in bigger dwellings. A study is generally a smaller, more private, room then a library.

Normally. But the library seems to be in a completely different building than the study. Not a different room, a different building.

Griever!

?The Ace in the hole?
>_>;; Does it even matter where she was thrown off? Just the fact she was thrown out of the area by the apprentices >_>;;
Does it even matter where everything is?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back