• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kairi related to Ansem the Wise?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Zeagal

Lick It Good
Isn't this about two rooms not where she was thrown off? If you ask me the castles went kaboom once they brought the ugly looking one in KH2 up. That one I think is new and the other one is the one from KH1 right?

Muse

you look atrocious
Considering how the one we explore in KHII has Ansem's study, computer, and the lab his apprentices built, I wouldn't exactly say it's 'new'.

kingudamu

Website
sora-no-haatsu.deviantart.com
It's a different castle... o.o;;

Because one castle is on the other side of the bailey, and the other one you can see all the way in the place where you fight Sephiroth. Unless the postern is just really far away from the other castle, I'd say they're separate.

Normally. But the library seems to be in a completely different building than the study. Not a different room, a different building.

........how can i explain this?

the castle postern isnt a castle-it's the main gates. i dont know how it is with modern castles, but posterns tend to be a ways away from the main body.

that's problely why it'as seperat from from the castle.

and what tazmanianchocobo said about libaries and studies are true too ...tho, honestly, it is kinda werid for the two to be so far away from each other....

well, Ansem is kinda werid in the head, imo :lol:

Griever!

?The Ace in the hole?
Isn't this about two rooms not where she was thrown off? If you ask me the castles went kaboom once they brought the ugly looking one in KH2 up. That one I think is new and the other one is the one from KH1 right?

>_> that's actually a good question. Who knows the whole thing kinda seems completly different then before... but I would assume kh1 was the original castle.... though.... hmmm it does have ansem's study... bleh. the worlds returned to their original states too... but the library isn't where it should be. >_<; ok I think I know why they are talking about it now. I think that is the original castles that they've modified the original castle?

Zeagal

Lick It Good
Liya the castle we explore in KH2 isn't the ugly one.

I'm surprised the postern is the main gates, it implies being at the back.

Muse

you look atrocious
:I Your post is confusing, Zeagal. Anyways, I think the ugly-looking castle is from KH1. Edit: Though if it was new, it wouldn't explain why Kairi and her grandma were in there.

Zeagal

Lick It Good
How is it confusing? The ugly one you can see from the bailey and the one where the postern is located is in the opposite direction. That's near where the town is and where the KH1 castle is too. I doubt Ansem would rule from a castle so far away anyways.

Into Oblivion

How is it confusing? The ugly one you can see from the bailey and the one where the postern is located is in the opposite direction. That's near where the town is and where the KH1 castle is too. I doubt Ansem would rule from a castle so far away anyways.

Maybe he did. Why else would Ansem's Study be there?

Muse

you look atrocious
Ansem's study is in the castle closer to the town though, isn't it?

It's a different castle... o.o;;

Because one castle is on the other side of the bailey, and the other one you can see all the way in the place where you fight Sephiroth. Unless the postern is just really far away from the other castle, I'd say they're separate.

Normally. But the library seems to be in a completely different building than the study. Not a different room, a different building.

That's Villain's Vale. That is Maleficent's castle not the castle from KH1. Ansem's study and library are found in his castle. We never even explore Villain's Vale except in the few cut scenes shown in it.

HollowBastions.jpg

The first two are Ansem's castle the last one is Maleficent's.

Griever!

?The Ace in the hole?
Yes. It's the same castle they are just remodling >_>and instead of exploring the top part of the castle your in the bottom of it.

Into Oblivion

The last one might be the same one as the other 2 though. That has Ansem's Study as well.
Edit: Sorry, I thought you meant the last one was built by Maleficent.

Last edited:

Zeagal

Lick It Good
I think the last one is just some shitty one maleficent had to go to when everyone came back and the first ones have the postern and stuff right?

Griever!

?The Ace in the hole?
The last one might be the same one as the other 2 though. That has Ansem's Study as well.

o.o? The castle we haven't explored? the castle where Maleficent lives? the castle no one really knows much about has Ansem's study in it? those 2 last 2 castles are in KH2 at the same time. Where did that castle even come from anyways D:

A

Azrael

Look everyone, we explore Hollow Bastion in KH, KH:CoM, and KHII although for the latter is in the bottom portion of the castle while in the previous two games, we were at the top.

This was where Ansem ruled RG from.

Villain's Vale was where Maleficent conducted her meetings with the other Disney villains and has almost no other importance than just being there. The abandoned buildings surrounding it suggest that it might had been used previously.

Zeagal

Lick It Good
I don't recall going to Villain's Vale in KH1 and we actually saw the meeting place. It was in the same castle as Ansem's.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back