• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

kairi???

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Full Metal

about 2 years ago they said there would be kh2?i tryed to find some pictures of kairi in kh2 but i cant find any. i still had question from kh1.like where did kairi come from? what will had to her? will she and sora one day be marryed? i think all of u try to find a picture of kairi in kh2 but didnt have any luck until the tailer come out. im asking y now?

.:kaizer21:.

Banned
like where did kairi come from?
Originally, she came from the world of Hollow Bastion.
what will had to her?
Practice your English.
will she and sora one day be marryed?
M-A-R-R-I-E-D. Do you really think we know that?
i think all of u try to find a picture of kairi in kh2 but didnt have any luck until the tailer come out.
Um, is this a question? Or a comment?
im asking y now?
Say what?

If you're trying to find pictures of Kairi, look on the main website.

CloudX159

well i still like the whole Prequle story i made up......

could explain why this happend

CloudX159

if she came from Hollow Bastion then this means the worlds had connected befor the whole KH story started?

Rose of Irony

please TRY and look around for information before you start blindly asking on the forums. people will flame you.

it is true the release date has been pushed back quite a while...........

Kairi: from Hollow Bastion

Kairi and Sora love each other but it is unknown if they will get married or not (if they did, it would be a perfect Disney ending)

as for a picture, there was a good one on the main website. but......it looks it got taken off with the trailers. oh well. just look; some people have it on their sigs.

louis

CloudX159 said:
if she came from Hollow Bastion then this means the worlds had connected befor the whole KH story started?

yeh if she is from hollow bastion how did she get to destiny island with the worlds being blocked from each other:confused:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back