• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kairi's Face!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

New2Ya

I'm lost...
Here are two pics!!

kairi2xg.png

Ryu

an obscene gesture
Still looks red to me, anyway, hair color changes out of itself when people grow older, it always gets darker.

Either way, I haven't posted here yet, so: OMFOMFOMGOFGMG !!! LIEK ! OMG ! I love the new trailer, did anyone rip it yet ? I wanna download it, seriously. The gummi ship has gone WipeOut Fusion on us !! w00t ! And HAH to all those who didn't believe you could fuse with Goofy, Sora has a blue costume, YAY !!

Shinjuku

Entrapment
just to correct you when you fuse with goofy you get a red costume when you fuse with donald you get a blue costume you it would be cool if when you fused with goofy and get the red costume you'd get this cool fire attack that wipes out all the heartless same when fusioning with donald you get some cool water attack that wipes out the field of heartless

I'm going to look at the TGS trailer again to check out the color of her hair maybe you guys are right

I just looked at the trailer you guys are right that's her but did they change something in that trailer because when I looked at it there were things in there that were on the official sites trailer

Ryu

an obscene gesture
Meh, so I mixed Goofy and Donald up, big deal <_< .

New2Ya

I'm lost...
FantasysFreak999 said:
come on almost done..dude,can seomeon tell me if the girl next to selphie is kairi?also the gummi ship looks weird
yup its selphie.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back