• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kairi's Face!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Whiteheaven

Website
pokemonheaven.com
Ergh... I don't know it is the last link until I read this... x.x I wait wait wait the first link up and when it's up there just lots of Japanessee....

New2Ya

I'm lost...
FantasysFreak999 said:
thanks ,i thought so-man she got really pretty o.o.now to figure out who the blonde girl is,thats talking to bhk in the beginning
thats Naminé. She is from Chain of Memories.

New2Ya

I'm lost...
FantasysFreak999 said:
oooh..man thats it im somehow getting the money for CoM and beating it before kh2 comes out,does it take a while to beat?
Well, I never got to beat it, not even with max stats using cheats... so its hard, lol.
but youll find out who naminé is at the middle of the game...

Ryu

an obscene gesture
Lol, New already adjusted his sig to the new trailer :rolleyes: . Anyway, I LOVE what they did to the gummi ship, they mixed some WipeOut Fusion or F-Zero in, perfect !! Now I still need to convince my sis to buy CoM so I'll be completely updated -_- .

New2Ya

I'm lost...
Wielder said:
Lol, New already adjusted his sig to the new trailer :rolleyes: . Anyway, I LOVE what they did to the gummi ship, they mixed some WipeOut Fusion or F-Zero in, perfect !! Now I still need to convince my sis to buy CoM so I'll be completely updated -_- .
Hahaha, yea, thats me! XD
It is definetly like WipeOut Fusion/Pure. I definetly need to play Gummi SHip NOOOOOOW! Muwhahaha, its gonna be big. Really big...

FantasysFreak999

the gummi ship definitely looks like its actually funt his time.thanks for the answers guys =),but i still want CoM just to understand who axel,namine,all those ppl are

T

truefanofkh

Hey, you guys have seen the new Gummi Ship models? Wow, that's awsome, where can I see them?

P.S. Don't knock on Revese Rebirth, it's really good, thought out well, and a master piece amongst many. =)

New2Ya

I'm lost...
truefanofkh said:
Hey, you guys have seen the new Gummi Ship models? Wow, that's awsome, where can I see them?

P.S. Don't knock on Revese Rebirth, it's really good, thought out well, and a master piece amongst many. =)
Here's a model

gummi1rt.png

Playcell

gagggagagagagagagaggaggg wow!!

HA IT DOES EXIST!! U SAID THAT IT DOESN'T EXIST, U SAID THAT I WUZ CRAZY!! I TOLD U LOT THAT EVEYONE IS SEARCHING AND SUMONE WILL FIND IT SOONER OR LATER HAHHAHAHAH!!! ...i'll take my medicine now.
lol, awesome trailer.

Monkey

dick to a lot of people
Awards
Website
twitter.com
xD We knew it existed. And wouldn't it be obvious that only Square-Enix would have it on their site..?

Deminem

Awards
if ppl are lookin for where the trailer is go to the bottom option and click on the picture of a video tape i think

Deminem

Awards
this is really frustrating cause its loading slowly and the music is really really really annoying after a while
yes nearly done
:)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back