• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kairi's grandma is fake?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

twila

Monarch Beach, California (The OC Ya'll!)
Okay, you know the grandma's story? well, how did Kairi remember that when she said before she didn't know anything from before Destiny Islands. It took place in Hallow Bastion, too. Why didn't she flip out when Sora mentioned it? And in the Grandma's story, it says the rebuilt world is "where we live now." So the children's world is Hallow Bastion? I'll type up the story here.

Long ago, people lived in peace, bathed in the warmth of light. Everyone loved the light. The people began to fight over it. They wanted to keep it for themselves. And darkness was born in their hearts. The darkness spread, swallowing the light and many people's hearts. It covered everything, and the world disappeared. But small fragments of light survived...in the hearts of children. With these fragments of light, children rebuilt the lost world. It's the world we live in now. But the true light sleeps, deep within the darkness. That's why the worlds are still scattered, divided from eachother. But someday, a door to innermost darkness will open. And the true light will return. So listen, child. Even in the deepest darkness, there wil allways be a light to guide you. Believe in the light, and the darkness will never defeat you. Your heart will shine with its power and push the darkness away. Do you understand, Kairi?

And that's her story, directly from the game. and one more questiong : What did Kairi mean by "That's right. We were together." She said that in the Underground sewer or something, when you get the oathkeeper. sora mentioned her story. (quoting)

Kairi: The light at the end of the tunnel...
Sora: Oh, your grandma's story, right?
Kairi: That's right. We were together.

Yeah, end of my long chain of questions. :)

H

heartwarrior

yea good thoery, but i agree with stickyxkeybalde, maybe only she forgot some stuff not everything.

Kingdomking#1

by kairi saying we were together she meant when sora's and her heart were together

at least thats what i think.

Rose of Irony

Sora's mentioning it must have just jogged Kairi's memory. Kairi's memory was probably modified before she went to Destiny Islands. She probably remembered the phrase, and not the story.

mrsbroyles2003

well my theory is that a lot of Kairis memories were jogged when she saw hollow bastion. however when she says "we were together"...don't you remember all the stuff about kairi and sora being conected ....."kairi's inside me?" ...remember that???so if they are conected wouldnt it make sence that they would share some of the same memories...special ones anyway....and plus if all thats not enough....right after the whole story thing, sora says "kairi...did you call me?" now thats food for thought...while kairi's heart was taken...ansem said that her heart still responded to sora...so could she have sent him that memory somehow since they are conected? that still leaves the question of how she remembered it in the first place though....interesting

S King

Firstly, lmfao Thetruewarrior.

Secondly, I agree with what Mrsbroyles2003 and Rose of Irony both said. But I'll add some more information. Nomura said that the story that Kairi's grandmother told her was a fairy tale, but he added that some parts of it were fact.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back