• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kairi's Keyblades Name

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
Awards
Othe than MX,DS, and the 3 soldiers all keyblades other than kairi's/riku's have a name even Mickey's has not confirmed name the Inverse Key. The name I thought of was the Princess of Heart. This thread is kinda stupid I admit because I didn't try to think of a name for MX,DS, and the 3 soldiers keyblades and its stupid to begin with anyay.

~azure.requiem

「fukanou.wa.NANIMO. desu」
Awards
Website
azure-requiem.tumblr.com
~ there is no confermed name for keyblade. in fact, we might not even see that ugly crap again. (hopefully)
~ sorry, i just can't stand that thing. it's so... GIRLY! yuk! in my opinion, she should wield the oathkeeper. i mean the keychain is her lucky charm.

kh is ba

I always call the keyblade like flower power or at least thats what other people have called it but there is no confirmed name and may never show up again. But I agree that they should just not show that keyblade again and that she should wield oathkeeper.

Zephyr

Memory of Melodies
Staff member
Awards
~ there is no confermed name for keyblade. in fact, we might not even see that ugly crap again. (hopefully)
~ sorry, i just can't stand that thing. it's so... GIRLY! yuk! in my opinion, she should wield the oathkeeper. i mean the keychain is her lucky charm.

i kinda agree with you there. it is kinda girly-ish. i mean just because she's a girl... it's so stereotypical. i prefer the oathkeeper too. o_O

i think it would make more sense if her keyblade was somewhere near the name radiant garden because it has flowers on it. but there's also a wave on the handle and that paopu keychain.

Zephyr

Memory of Melodies
Staff member
Awards
hmm... if kairi got her lucky charm back in the ending of kingdom hearts ii. wouldn't she be able to use it as a keyblade, oathkeeper? comparing to that scene where kairi got her keyblade from riku, riku must of gave her a "keychain" and it transformed into that keyblade...

Dark Master

Panda Paintbrushes
Awards
hmm... if kairi got her lucky charm back in the ending of kingdom hearts ii. wouldn't she be able to use it as a keyblade, oathkeeper? comparing to that scene where kairi got her keyblade from riku, riku must of gave her a "keychain" and it transformed into that keyblade...

very true, i'm pretty sure riku did

SoraXVen

[/QUOTE

Her blade has to come back, otherwise it would've been completely pointless to give it to her in the first place.
Also Rikku made it by "remembering something" if that keyblade goes away we'll never know what he remembered.
Sorry to trash on your hopes.

Nintandy

Bronze Member
Haha well.. here's some random knowledge about it [and Keyblades in general] for you, taken from Another Report!

Keyblades have 2 different constitutions, either from the Light side or the Dark side. This is merely the exterior key, the inner key can act from either side and its abilities won't change. There is no clear division between good and evil. Usually the door to each world is closed and the keyhole itself is not visible. By bringing a keyblade nearby, the keyhole appears. But the lock is not actually closed itself. Indeed, the Heartless were able to find the door and easily open it and in this way steal hearts. In the previous game, Sora turned the locks and closed these doors. Furthermore, about the opened door of the integrated heart of worlds "Kingdom Hearts" itself, to prevent the outflow of the darkness within hearts the intent and reasons were different so the keyblade was used for a different purpose. In order to work, the door needs to be closed from both the Dark side and the Light side and both a dark and light realm keyblade are needed. The King needed a keyblade opposite from the realm of light keyblade that Sora had, so he went to the realm of darkness to obtain one.

The keyblade constructed from the Seven Princesses' hearts that Riku obtained in the previous game allowed for the keyhole in Hollow Bastion to appear. For the plan to cause darkness to overflow from hearts, the special hearts held by the Princesses were used to artificially make this keyblade. So it is different from a proper keyblade. There are further suggestions that this keyblade is artficial as well.

There isn't necessarily one keyblade for the dark side and one for the light side, just as many as there exist people with qualified hearts. Concerning the conditions to wield one, at this stage, "Those with strong hearts" is the only obvious one. However, less obvious conditions still exist and there are still plans for an opportunity to reveal those. Riku's "Way to the Dawn" and Kairi's keyblade are naturally the same type of keyblade as Sora's. However there is no particular explanation for the Soul Eater's transfer and occurrence, as well as Riku's handing it to Kairi. When there isn't a normal process of acquisition, I think its okay to think there is some deeper meaning there.

Enjoy.. D:

-- Andy

Nintandy

Bronze Member
Real dumb question, but where did Riku get Soul Eater from again? I'm having a mind freeze x.x.

And yea, Kairi got her Keyblade from Riku.. it sorts transformed haha.

-- Andy

A

Anima Relic

Well, maybe Nomura was saying that Soul Eater didn't completely go away. Think about it, when Riku took the KK from Sora in KH1, Sora had to use the Wooden Sword, so where did Sora get the sword from? Didn't it transform into the KK? Or was it used as a medium to let the KK pass through like a gateway to Sora's hands? So I'm thinking that Soul Eater let the Way to Dawn pass through some kind of gateway and get to Riku, but Soul Eater itself stayed with Riku, he just never used it again, and the same happened again when Kairi's Keyblade came through.

Nintandy

Bronze Member
Ah I forgot about that toy sword haha. I don't think it has too much significance, probably a plothole, but yea, it is a mystery as to where Riku got Way to the Dawn. It seemed to be after The Land of Dragons, since he had the Soul Eater then.. but bleh. Perhaps we'll learn more in a future game.

As for the Soul Eater, he got it from Maleficent and the darkness of his own heart, I found out. Confusion indeed x.x.

-- Andy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back