• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kairi's new outfit...a uniform?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

insanemuffin

No, they don't go to school. They're uneducated twits.. pfft. Yeah right! Of course they go to school. :p

They probably have uniforms because the school district is small or something.. it would make sence considering that Destiny Islands are a chain of islands.. o.o;

Kairi looks seriously different. I honestly don't see how someone could change their looks so drastically in a year.. ._.

Dearly_Beloved11

Wow, they do look like uniforms! Never noticed it. Well maybe there is? Selphie goes to school in Final Fantasy 8 so maybe they decided to take the idea. Good thinking, never noticed it.

Super Sonic

Bronze Member
insanemuffin said:
No, they don't go to school. They're uneducated twits.. pfft. Yeah right! Of course they go to school. :p

They probably have uniforms because the school district is small or something.. it would make sence considering that Destiny Islands are a chain of islands.. o.o;

Kairi looks seriously different. I honestly don't see how someone could change their looks so drastically in a year.. ._.
Not really,she only gew up and out ;) and grew her hair,I think she looks pretty much the same just bigger

Scotty

PRECIOUS FAIRY VAGINA
Awards
Selphie *really* doesn't suit the uniform lol. Whereas Kairi, well, lovin' the skirt.

«ÇåL»

It makes sense... oviously they want to add more to the story since the whole game is 2.5 times bigger than Kingdom Hearts 1, so im thinking that something is going to happen on that island where kairi goes to school.

adventchildkiori

They are school uniforms, THATS COMMON SENSE! I just cant stand selphies purse, i was CRACKIN UP when I first saw it. Kairis bag was ok, its more school like i guess back packs were never thought of....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back