• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kairi's (No Spoilers In Titles)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sir Jecht

Pro Assassino Attivista
Awards
li'lwitch8251! said:
Kairi's an idiot. She thinks she's a bad one, but she's not.
Umm..weither she is an idiot or not...she should be able to wield a keyblade..if Nomura wants here to..I really dont care if she does or doesnt but its your opinion..lol..just as long as i'm still playing as Sora.....if she is the next one...I wonder what she would do...>_>..

*TwilightNight*

Bronze Member
Awards
I just can't see Kairi fighting...I just can't. Is like asking Aerith to kick ass like Tifa and give people pain. Kairi just looks too frail, girly, and she giggles. If she is to become a Keyblade wielder, she better make good use of it. And Riku-Keyblade, Nomura said that Kairi holding a keyblade is hinting something, not that she's going to be a wielder. It could be anything, but people will probably pick the most obvious. And the knights aren't Sora, Riku, or Kairi, or are tied to them, as far as I know.

As for the keyblade, if somebody other than its master holds it and it senses darkness, it automatically goes back to the owner. At least that is what I saw. Kairi is a Princess Of Heart, she has no darkness. It has nothing to run away from. We know that Riku gave it to her, but how he got/made it, we don't know.

We've only seen Kairi used it for awhile and it disappears and never comes back. Kairi didn't summon it back either. When their group (Sora, Riku, and Mickey) used their keyblades to open that door in TWTNW, Kairi wasn't with them. If she was the next wielder of the Present World, or what you think it is, she would have played a part, wouldn't you think?

Nomura has to pull something good out of his head if she is to become a keyblader, cause that there is a plot hole.

The only one that was really chosen, IMO, is Sora due to the Awakening. Riku made his Way To Dawn (we don't know if he had a dream), and Mickey went to the realm of darkness to get the other Kingdom Key.

Little_Red

betch.
If Kairi actually is a keyblade wielder I am never going to buy another Kingdom Hearts game in my life. And can someone put up a link to a site where this interview with Nomura is?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back