• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fanfiction ► .:Keeper of Dreams:.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Cho_Hakkai_657

Titles not permanent....and nothing to do with KH ;>>

This is a fic I decided to write after I started my "Dream" rp that no one seemed to want to join ;_; Sad, sad...I might retry it later, but not yet, I'll give it a while. Enough with the rp, and on with the story!!

~*~*~*~*~*~

"Keiai"

They're calling me. I can't open my eyes, can't answer.

"Keiai!"

Why won't they stop calling?

"Keiai, get up!"

Reluctantly, I finally, slowly open my eyes. I'm on my back, it feels as if I'm floating. Its nice.... 'Wait, how am I floating?' Fear suddenly overwhelming me, I quickly look around as I stood, but never touched solid ground. Clear blue all around. Looking up, I find the sky is disorted. 'Am I under water....how can I breathe?' Not wanting to drown, even if I could breathe, I quickly swim up to the surface.

As my head breaks through the surface, I take a deep breath of fresh, salty sea air. I bring my hand up to sheild my eyes from the blinding sun as I take in my surroundings. From the salty taste in my mouth, and the smell in the air, I come to the conclusion that this is the ocean I'm in. Theres a small island in the distance, nothing more. Pondering my surroundings, I let myself fall so I am floating on my back. Seagulls fly above me as I look up at the great, blue sky. Giving a small sigh, I flip to my stomach and swim towards the island. As I get closer, I notice smoke billowing up above the seemingly tropical trees that inhabit the land.

I sit on the sandy beach for a while to rest, although I'm not even winded from the long swim. Standing, I brush off the wet sand off my soggy pants. Deciding to explore the island and find the source of the smoke, I turn and walk into the tropical forest. The tress get thicker as I near the middle of the island. I stop and look for another possible path to follow. Finding one, not far from where I stood, I venture over and continue my journey to the clearing that I could now see. As I neared it, I could sence the palpable smell of breakfast. My stomach growls, and only then do I notice how hungry I am. Nodding just a little, I make up my mind to try and grab a bite to eat.

Finally, I reach the clearing. I have to sheild my eyes again as I take in the beautiful surroundings. A beautful meadow envelops me with flowers here and there. In the middle of this spectacle, is a small log cabin, one that you might see in those old fashioned movies. Smoke is coming from its chimney.

Smoke means people, right? So I stride over to the cabin, hoping for a small meal, and maybe even some dry clothes. As I near the door though, it opens to reveal a young lady with laundry in her arms. She stares at me in astonishment for a moment, then asks me something.

All I see now are her beautiful, full lips moving. Her crystal blue eyes study me from her angelic face as she asks me again.

"Huh?" is all I manage to say. I shake my head and blink a couple times as I come back to reality.

"Who might you be?" she asks yet again, somewhat impatiently this time.

I blink again, "Uh...Keiai, Keiai Nieporte," I finally answer.

"Well, Keiai," she says with a smile that brightens up her face, "Either you stay out there in those wet clothes and catch a nasty cold, or come in and make yourself at home." She steps back and giggles as my stomach growled, "I have breakfast freshly cooked as well."

Simply nodding with a slight look of embarrasment, I walk in.

Its an one room cabin with several beautifully designed blankets hanging from the ceiling, seperating the different "rooms". The kitchen is the first room that you enter. Breakfast is set on the red-checkered table cloth, for one. As I examined the room, I notice that all the walls are bare, except for a few shelves with fine china cups and plates lined up on them.

I jump as the woman speaks from behind me. "Here's some dry clothes," she says with a giggle, "I hope they fit alright." I take the pile of clothes she has handed me. A crimson colored cloak with a black undershirt and pants to match.

"Wait," she says before I turn to leave and change, "You're no from this world, are you?"

"Not from this world?" A puzzled look appears on my face, "What do you mean?"

The woman backs away, "G...get out!" she screams, her voice almost like a banshees (sp?).

I slowly walk towards her. "M'am, I mean you n..."

She screams again cutting me off. "Get away from me!"

Quickly I open the door, dicarding the clothes, and bow just a little. "Sorry," I mutter as I went out. Deciding I should get away before something drastic may happen, I run back through the forest. Finally I make it back to the sandy beach, the sun has almost set now.

"Keiai!"

That voice again. Why won't they stop?

"Keiai!"

The voice is coming from behind me, so I turn to confront the owner.

Suddenly a boy, looking to be about my age, jumps down from a nearby tree. His red, lizard-like eyes study me as he walked towards me. His voice comes out as a hiss, "We've been waiting for you, Keiai Nieporte." He smirks as beautiful, black dragon wings wrap around his body. 'Dragon wings...?'

I stare right back into the crimson eyes that are drilling through me. "Who are you?"

"Drakor Anashi," he simply answers, "Prince of the Ryu Clan."

"Ryu Cla..." Again I get cut off. Hes right infront of me, nose almost touching mine.

"You'll learn all in due time." He places hishand on my chest and before I can react, it pushes me back into the water. I let out a gasp, and as my body hits the water, everything goes black.

~*~*~*~*~*~

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back