• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Keira Knightley (sort of) confirmed!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Dexter

But I don't understand why Keria Knightly is aviable while Johney Depp isnt? Hmm mabey JD is featuring in more moivies an dosnt have enough time!

Reagan Rayden

Exploding Man
Awards
rpg master said:
But I don't understand why Keria Knightly is aviable while Johney Depp isnt? Hmm mabey JD is featuring in more moivies an dosnt have enough time!

I guess Keira Knightly was the only one who had the brains to get her butt over to do her VA in KH2...oh well

D

Dexter

Yay!!! Go Keira >w< Even if none of the other original actors are back, at least we have one!

We only know Johney Depp won't be voice acting. We still don't know if Orlando Bloom and Geophrey Rush will be voice acting also, because I know they havent been in many movies this year!

Karasu-sama

Whooo...I was worried the POTC would be all strangers...At least Keira is doing it. But is anyone else here pissed that JD (evidently) elected to do Libertine and portray some french playwright no one's ever heard of rather than reprise our beloved Cap'n Jack? I just don't understand why. I mean, VA work takes a LOT less time than proper screen acting...Flies in the face of every kinda sense.

D

Dexter

Orlando Bloom hasnt been doing many movies either! The last film I rember him in is Elizbeth Town...

Karasu-sama

Speaking of Geoffry Rush, and I know this is a bit off topic, but if you haven't, I would HIGHLY recomend seeing Quills. Rush plays the Marquis de Sade. Good Stuff.

D

Dexter

666Sora said:
It sucks but if he can't and everyone else can it is still cool to me.

But the voice actor who does Johney Depp sound preatty good.....
:)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back