• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fanfiction ► Key Blade Wars: The Aftermath

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Rael Ultima

Just keep it positive, guys, she'll come back soon. Remember, the longer the wait, the better it will be! Although I'm getting a little anxious too... Where are you, K&S??????

kire12

Website
www.dothackers.net
Grand_King said:
ummmm so can i join the club?
um considering shes not gona keep writing this one....i dont think were upholding the W.O.T.A. stuff. i havent seen Oathy or Goldie her in a while....so dnt bother, were waitin for K&S to write her new one

Oathkeeper33

Holy cow this thread has grown! :p I've been absent. I'm a naughty boy. Anyhow, I have been writing my own new fics since then...really busy. Most on fanfiction.net . Anyways, sure I'll read the oncoming story, when it gets here. Good luck K&S!:D And where the hell is Goldie? This place is so much darker without her...:(

~Oathy

the king mickey

omg this ff is really great i am now by chapter 6 but i like it till now

keep up the good work:thumbsup:

i have done the link in my sig if you dont want that i did that i will do it away
but i just think that i have to that because its so great :)

Goofyshield

Website
www.freewebs.com
Wow, this is an awsome story. If they turned this into a movie, I'd be soooooo excited. :loveit:

Kingdom Hearts Ending

Sora: "Kairi, remember what you said before? I'll always be there for you too! I'll come back for you...... I promise!

Kairi: "I know you will"

Last edited:

vinnieminnie

omg this ff is really great i am now by chapter 6 but i like it till now

keep up the good work:thumbsup:

i have done the link in my sig if you dont want that i did that i will do it away
but i just think that i have to that because its so great :)

jeej je engels is echt super:D

don't look at what I just said to the king mickey because you can't read it:D it is dutch.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back