• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

key to rewards question

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

splashface

are key to reward map cards completely random to find?
or is there an easy way to find...
:confused:

King Sora

well i just got them every once in a while..i dobut there is an easy way to find but who knows

UsagiOkami

The Random Rabbit
Noting that sanity is a point of view... Mine is s
this goes in the help needed section. but the anser to your question is, it does not matter how many heartless you battle, finding a key to rewards card is completely random, however they can only be accessed on floors 7 and up, so going below those floors will get you nowhere.

LightoftheDark

Ruler of them all!!!
Yep. Key to Rewards cards only appear on Floor 7 and up. And they are completely random, but you can only hold one at a time and you can't be holding another Story Map card at the same time.

Oracle

I got all my Key to Rewards cards while in the 13th floor... I opened all KTR doors except the one in Halloween Town because I can't find the right card x_x

soras_destiny55

LightoftheDark said:
Yep. Key to Rewards cards only appear on Floor 7 and up. And they are completely random, but you can only hold one at a time and you can't be holding another Story Map card at the same time.
yeah, you can carry two at once. your best bet is to go for wyverns and wizards. they drop the most, ive found.

D

__Dark_Riku__

the best way to get key to rewards card is in the last level castle oblivion..it's pretty easy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back