• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

keybaldes?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

twilight-fighter

dus anyone know if there will be new keyblades in the next game? because it only looks lik kingdom key and oathkeeper. thanx

Advent_Sora

well out of evrything we know (SE is keeping KH2 a REALLY big secret) but all we know is that the only keyblades that r in KH2 are the kingom key

Awards
Kingdom key and oathkeeper have always been in there. There's nothing new about them. Anyways, I doubt that there will be any knew keyblades. Only from KH1 and KH:COM that I know of. Otherwise, I doubt there will be any knew ones. Maybe, but I doubt it.

DiZ'journey

they will probely re-use some like divine ross or three wishes but might make say an auron keyblade or ones for the new worlds

al0818

there seem that, like in kh1, will be a keychain for every world but all different from those of kh1, also wen the first kh2 demo apeard there was info about custom keyblades that can be made using secret items scattered trougth all the worlds. The keyblades oblivion and oathkeeper have a special meaning in Kh2 and are a refference to CoM, they only apear in brave mode and special events, they are BHK weapons

DiZ'journey said:
they will probely re-use some like divine ross or three wishes but might make say an auron keyblade or ones for the new worlds

What do you mean? Do you mean as there was Leon (Squall) Lionheart you were able to weild a lionheart keychain..

broken angel

i think there will defintely be new ones. here's what i think.

Ancient China: Honor
Underworld: Masamune (recieve it from Auron after helping him)
Ancient Greece: Zeus's Thunder
Far far away plain: Beauty (recieve from Belle)

K3yb74d3 M4st3r

broken angel said:
i think there will defintely be new ones. here's what i think.

Ancient China: Honor
Underworld: Masamune (recieve it from Auron after helping him)
Ancient Greece: Zeus's Thunder
Far far away plain: Beauty (recieve from Belle)

Zeus's Thunder is a spell that you get from the Coliseum.

-___-;

oathion

They're going to be new Keyblades, SE just powered Sora Donald and Goofy up so it may seem he's powerful with the original Keyblade.

LordMune

ANTHEISTNOSTIC
Awards
I would kill for a black-and-white Steamboat Keyblade.

EDIT

oathion: Good man. PotC is horribly overrated.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back