• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Keyblade Combinations

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Twighlight_Key

You know how you get to assighn which keyblades you use for each form and you cant have the same keys for each one. What would be your combos for each drive form. Mine would be this.

Valor: Holy Pumpkin and Gaurdian Soul
Wisdom: Fatal Crest
Master: Oathkeeper and Oblivion
Final:Fenrir and Ultima Weapon

OblivionSora

Twighlight_Key said:
You know how you get to assighn which keyblades you use for each form and you cant have the same keys for each one. What would be your combos for each drive form. Mine would be this.

That's a terrible combo, plus you can't choose what the Wisdom Wields

THE BEST COMBONATION EVER IS

Fatal Crest
Fenrir

for any dual wield forms, but my combos, if i have UltimaWeapon would be

Valor- Ultima Weapon and Oblivion
Wisdom-Ultima Weapon
Master-Ultima Weapon and Fenrir
Final-Ultima Weapon and Fatal Crest

T

TwilightBlitz7

what im not sure but i heard that master form levels up as you collect drive balls so for that form wouldnt it be good to use the keyblade from Port Royal to collect drive balls and the Agrabah keyblade to get more prizes ?

Utlima Sorafan

Twighlight_Key said:

Hey! I was thinking that too. Ecxept for Fenrir...(Can't ever beat Sephy....)

OblivionSora

TwilightBlitz7 said:
what im not sure but i heard that master form levels up as you collect drive balls so for that form wouldnt it be good to use the keyblade from Port Royal to collect drive balls and the Agrabah keyblade to get more prizes ?

yes that would actually be a good combo to level up master form, to get more drive balls. Plus if you are in a form, and collect drive prizes, your drive time is increased

and to back up my opinion

Fatal Crest

Fenrir

This combonation is excellent on Master or final Form, since they are the only dual wielding forms that can use magic (Valor Can't)

Fenrir's ability is Combo Minus, which is a bad ability, EXCEPT it has 7 attack power, which is the best....

Fatal Crests ability is Charge Berserk, which makes your combos everlasting during MP charge. This Cancels out Fenrirs bad ability, but you still get to use fenrirs awsome attack power. All you have to do is drive, use all MP to enter MP charge, and you have unlimited combos, plus if you don't have any MP haste(a)(Ega) on, your MP charge will last a while, allowing a longer combo.

One last thing, all dual wielding forms have an ability called SYNCHRONIZE BLADE, which allows the form to use both keyblade's abilitys

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back