• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

keyblade things??

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Xeon4I7

well i see that you use the kingdom key alot in KH2 and in KH that is the weakist key......so does any one know if the kingdom key in KH2 levels upp??

Hokage

Banned
Awards
no it most likley doesnt. the only reason we have only seen the Kingdom Key is because Square wants to surprise us withthe new keyblades. nothing more. they probably wont show us any ones for a while until we get the game probably. so dont qworry there will be new keyblades. and also we have seen the oath keeper and oblivion so we are using those in KH2 as well. whether it be with Sora or BHK.

Little_Red

betch.
It probably will, stupid sora gave bhk the better ones. Then again, Sora is love sick of Kairi. The stupid bastard.

sorixed

Dattebayo!
yeah but did you ever think about this there could be another thing when you play bhk the keyblades you acquired with sora you can still use it with bhk in the cutscenes! if sora gave the keyblade away he broke his promise and if he gave that to bhk then why do you see sora with oathkeeper than sora wouldn't be an oathkeeper after that ?!...................

TeganandSara

It would be cool if you could like Augment your keyblade (like in Fable for the Xbox), or upgrade your keyblade.

sinharvest_angel

thats basically what they did in kh1, u put a new keychain to upgrade it dont u know that cause u dont get keblades u get keyhains,

Hokage

Banned
Awards
li'lwitch8251! said:
It probably will, stupid sora gave bhk the better ones. Then again, Sora is love sick of Kairi. The stupid bastard.

ummmm.... i dont think ora gave BHK his keychains. i think that BHK got them on hiw own. but the oathkeeper and oblivion are kinda strange to be in BHK's hands but im sure that Sora didnt let it BHK have his keyblades because when u change into valor form u still have the Oathhkeeper.

sorixed

Dattebayo!
sorixed said:
yeah but did you ever think about this there could be another thing when you play bhk the keyblades you acquired with sora you can still use it with bhk in the cutscenes! if sora gave the keyblade away he broke his promise and if he gave that to bhk then why do you see sora with oathkeeper than sora wouldn't be an oathkeeper after that ?!...................
sora didn't, it could be a mode where you can switch keyblades even if you're playing bhk and switch his keyblade you never know who could of gotten it accidently! teganandsora probably was talking about make your own keyblade you know customize the design on it instead of having it changed with the keychain but there would be no reason for the key chain then?

sinharvest_angel

well in deep dive bhk er DWU had 3 keyblades and he gave on to riku er BFU, and yes he does have three keyblades cause if u look carefully when he threw the oblivion and he is still running u see him with still 2 keyblades i think he trows the other one to mickey the siver handle and gold blade, oh and i think there are only 2 keyblades but a huge amount of keychains well a decent amout at least

Triori

Well it's the same as the KH1 trailers. Obviously Square will not unleash the other keyblades. There should be new weapons including the ones from Final Mix, but Nomura isn't going to show all of the keyblades, so he's only showing at the moment:

Oblivion
Oathkeeper
Kingdom
Mickey's keyblade

My theories in counts of worlds of keyblades are-

Agrabah-Three Wishes
Carribean sea-One Shot
Halloween Town-Pumpkin Head
Underworld/Colesium-Olympia Keychain One Winged Angel Auron's gift
Pride Rock-Simba's gift
Merlin-Spellbinder
Steamboat Willie-?

Well basically, all of them should return along with new keychains.

TeganandSara

Triori said:
Well it's the same as the KH1 trailers. Obviously Square will not unleash the other keyblades. There should be new weapons including the ones from Final Mix, but Nomura isn't going to show all of the keyblades, so he's only showing at the moment:

Oblivion
Oathkeeper
Kingdom
Mickey's keyblade

My theories in counts of worlds of keyblades are-

Agrabah-Three Wishes
Carribean sea-One Shot
Halloween Town-Pumpkin Head
Underworld/Colesium-Olympia Keychain One Winged Angel Auron's gift
Pride Rock-Simba's gift
Merlin-Spellbinder
Steamboat Willie-?

Well basically, all of them should return along with new keychains.

Also I think that rose keyblade that Belle gives you will be in II when you go to Beast's castle, maybe she'll give it to you again or something.

Triori

Yeah, well as i say, all these keyblades-

Kingdom
Jungle
Lady Luck
Olympia
One Winged Angel
Metal Chocobo
Lionheart
Spellbinder
Three Wishes
Wishing Star
Crab Claw
Pumpkin Head
Peter Pan's gift-I can't remember the name
Divine Rose
Oathkeeper
Oblivion
Ultima
The Other Final Mix Keychain

......All of those should return.

Counterpart

Xeon4I7 said:
stay on subject!

The keyblades are part of the subject so they are on the subject...plus your question has been answered anyways.

Anyways I hope that not all of the keychains from part one return they have to add new ones and not the ones from the new worlds.Other than Oblivion|Oathkeeper|Kingdom Key(both) and Ultima then all the others I hope are new.(the ones I listed are part of the story and I added Ultima because it seems to be the strongest one that Sora can get.)I Think the way BHK has Oathkeeper and Oblivion is simply because they are more of the same ones out there.(I think)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back