• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Keyblade Wars..... maybe

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Theory Master

Website
www.myspace.com
yeah a lot of ppl have!
n to tell u da truth, you wont.
1-KH. is an RPG game
2-you need to play as sora to finish the series.

sorry, you will not be able to do that. u might play as another player sometime so just think of REAL possibilities

kaisers love

in a way i thought so, only reason i even contemplated the idea is because a lot of online games have you playing as an edited character or a variant if you will. stranger things has happened, like vs. mode on CoM, or kairi geting a keyblade.

Xemna's heatless

maybe but still as long as you still get to play as sora and have a normal KH story line than i would not mind an online fraction of the game !!

KingBlade

by sinspire^
Kingdom Hearts...a MMORPG?

*shudders*

Horrible idea, that won't sell and no one would play it. Kingdom Hearts Wii is the best of right now.

Just because when Nomura is saying "Keyblade Wars" I think he is hinting more of a story that has to due with Keyblade Wars rather than, a gameplay hint.

White_Feather

what i would like to see is a sort diff version of SSB KH style

but i still like that idea, i already have some ideas however its very unlikely 2 happen

Josh

Silver Member
I dont think there going to allow you to do that since kh2 FM is just adding cut scenes and some other things.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back