• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Keyblades and Keychains/Ven and Sora(& Roxas)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

El Coqu?

General ShinyMog here!
Awards
So I know we have all been wondering about why TVA's keyblades dont have keychains and everyone elses keyblades have keychains. Now I have expressed this theory before, but now I thought of something different to add to it.

Ok so my thought on why TVA don't have keychains on their keybaldes is because they haven't finished their training. We all know a keychain both changes a keyblade and gives it more power, so can't we just say
they are incomplete keyblades. The equivalent of a shinai to a katana in kenjutsu. Most likely DS has finished his training, but still being an apprentice he must stay with his master and do his bidding. My first theory is simply that a keyblade receives a keychain when is wielder as truely finished their training.
You may be thinking now why SRK's keyblades have keychains though they were never trained...well thats exactly the point. Since they never had time to train they need their keyblades complete power and just learn as they go because their foe was getting too powerful too quickly. Also as we know riku and sora must have been chosen prior to KH1.

Now my second theory also goes with the keyblades as well as Ven and Sora. The first link on the bottom is of KingdomKey and the second of Ven's keyblade. Now through his physical appearance we know Ven has some relation to Roxas and there so Sora. Also asmany have pointed out their blades hilt have similairties as Ven's keyblade's hilt is half of KingdomKey's hilt. Now if we were to say a keyblades power increase with a keychain and changes form...what would Ven's keyblade look like with a keychain of Mickey Mouse's symbol? Ven is the only apprentice as far as we know to have any sort of connection with Mickey. So my theory is that Ven is also connected to Sora through their keyblades.

http://i697.photobucket.com/albums/vv339/Mahdness/Kingdom_Key.png
http://i37.photobucket.com/albums/e58/nymphetamineBOY892/Keyblades/Ven27s_Keyblade.jpg

Discuss.

El Coqu?

General ShinyMog here!
Awards
What about Mickey he wasnt done with his training with master yen sid but he still has a keychain.

How does Mickey have connections with Ven?
All I remember is Mickey protecting Ven once from DS.

That is the only connection we know about between them. And I thought of that too but Yensid isnt a Keyblade master as far as we know so his methods may be different from the traditional masters.

khconcept

Oo King of Souls oO
and we also dont know if vats master is a keyblade master, though it might be pure knowledge to think he is, but also ven doesnt have a hole for a keychain as far as we know of tav terra is the only one with a hole

landon3838

i think that ten years prior the keychains were not created which just made it a blade....but DS got one some how and that is why he is so powerful...

tdc456

Personally I think its because VAT have a different sort of method to wield their keyblades.
Theirs don't have keychains because they must summon them in a different way than Sora.
Especially Terra.

tdc456

Thats not exactly what I meant.
I just mean the connections between them and their keyblades are different than the way Sora is connected to his.
Maybe the way Keyblades interacted with their users was different back then.

Aziku

Am I the only one who thinks VAT's keyblades look NOTHING like keys? >> I mean, at least the original keys of Mickey and Sora look like keys.. o___o It irks me XD

WilliamTheWise

Oh right, I can change this....
Website
earltheandroid.tumblr.com
Am I the only one who thinks VAT's keyblades look NOTHING like keys?
Aqua's does
url

Urbane

Who in face are you?!
I noticed you said SRK's keyblades... K doesn't have a Keyblade, so it should only be SR's Keyblades.

l33tm4n24

... Okay yea, that DOES look like a key XD But the others' DONT O____e THAT BUGS THE CRAP OUT OF MEEEEEE.

27s_keyblade.png

so THAT looks nothing like a key to you? compare it to this:

istockphoto_318119_golden_key.jpg

I concur that you are blind. Terra's looks more like a key than Sora's even!

K

kingdomfighter5

I noticed you said SRK's keyblades... K doesn't have a Keyblade, so it should only be SR's Keyblades.

I think the flower power keyblade is "K" keyblade, even though its not her's, that the reference our friend was making. But I think all of them look like keys personally... Im not sure about the mickey ven relationship you suggested though... For me thats a bit too far.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back