• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Keyblades and Keychains/Ven and Sora(& Roxas)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Captain Garlock

Did I ever tell you I love red?
Im going to throw out the idea of how kingdom hearts was summoned back then and now and what abilities they seem to have then and now >_>

Petrex

Am I the only one who thinks VAT's keyblades look NOTHING like keys? >> I mean, at least the original keys of Mickey and Sora look like keys.. o___o It irks me XD
ok im new to this but i have questions and theorys

who are
vat
ds
ven
and all those abreviations?
also
remeber rikus thing in kh?
that had to chain and also when he had the keyblade that looked like way to dawn!
and then it got a chain and look at it now....

Izayoi

galactic cancer
ok im new to this but i have questions and theorys

who are
vat
ds
ven
and all those abreviations?
also
remeber rikus thing in kh?
that had to chain and also when he had the keyblade that looked like way to dawn!
and then it got a chain and look at it now....

Ven/Aqua/Terra
Dark Soldier
Ven the character in BBS

There should be better places to ask this.

And answer.

Laz

KHI's Asz-Houl
ok, the keychain theory is a little off.Wanna know what i think? I think the keychains are just the way you use to get new keyblades.But in BBS they dont have keychains cuz they dont need it, to get new keyblades in BBS we'll have to use a new way.So keychains arent a big deal.

Ven's keyblade

If I'm correct keychains may be made from memories,right? Well we see that a keyblade can change radically with each varying keychain.I don't necessarily see how Ven's keyblade can't change to the kk.And since the kk has a mickey symbol for the keychain isn't weird that mickey's own keyblade has a keychain of himself on? If the keychain represents memories, is it possible mickey's been to the realm of darkness or has experienced darkness before?Maybe a little sleeping darkness? Also wouldn't it be weird if the reason the PoH and BwHoPl are needed is that Malificent and Mx need them.Maybe Malificent puts them to sleep with her apples and as they sleep they're forced to relieve bad memories and it will act as a corrosive or darkness type ting and try and affect their hearts.But with hearts filled with light their hearts will force the memories out and create unbirths.Don't know just messin around.Also, Ven's keyblade does have a keyhole.It's on the end the little short extension.

C

Crossroads

I laughed inside at the part where you said Maleficent puts them to sleep with her apples.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back