• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

keyblades?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

one wing angel

okay i just wanna know if anyone has figured out how many keyblade wielders there can be at one time? i mean if you ask me it's almost like anyone can get them anymore....also does anyone know FOR SURE if kari is a keyblade wielder now or was that riku's other blade?

Wehrmacht

cameo lover
Awards
To answer your first question...

VI - Could you please give an explanation for the new keyblade "Way to the Dawn" that Riku obtained and the keyblade Kairi has as well as what the conditions for using a keyblade are?

There isn't necessarily one keyblade for the dark side and one for the light side, just as many as there exist people with qualified hearts. Concerning the conditions to wield one, at this stage, "Those with strong hearts" is the only obvious one. However, less obvious conditions still exist and there are still plans for an opportunity to reveal those. Riku's "Way to the Dawn" and Kairi's keyblade are naturally the same type of keyblade as Sora's. However there is no particular explanation for the Soul Eater's transfer and occurrence, as well as Riku's handing it to Kairi. When there isn't a normal process of acquisition, I think its ok to think there is some deeper meaning there.

As for Kairi, no, she's not technically a keyblade wielder yet...that keyblade was Riku's, not hers.

Darkassassin21

I think only three peopole can have it at a time because in the secret ending of KH2 Terra, Aqua, and Ven had Sora, Riku, and King MIckey the three current wielders

Terra=Sora, Ven=Riku, Aqua=King Mickey

Knightorlight

wrong... its Terra=Riku Ven=Sora and Aqua=Kairi, the tree chosen children of the light... and the king got his blade from the dark... riku's blade was from the dawn...

Darkassassin21

Have you seen the secret ending in KH2 Knightorlight Terra went for Sora's Ven went for Riku's and Aqua went for King Mickeys and since when did King MIckey get his keyblade from the dark ;|

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards
wrong... its Terra=Riku Ven=Sora and Aqua=Kairi, the tree chosen children of the light... and the king got his blade from the dark... riku's blade was from the dawn...

Nope, wrong.

It's Terra-Sora Ven-Riku Aqua-King Mickey. Go watch "The Gathering"

SoraXVen

I think only three peopole can have it at a time because in the secret ending of KH2 Terra, Aqua, and Ven had Sora, Riku, and King MIckey the three current wielders

Terra=Sora, Ven=Riku, Aqua=King Mickey

but mikey xeanhort and his apprentice all had keyblades at the same time with terra ven, and aqua. also as to Aqua= King Mickey i think that even though she has no pre-existing conection to Kairi now that she has a keyblade i think she'll need a master. and aqua just might take that job. :thumbup:
sorry if this is the wrong place to mention this.

UrbanQuattrus

As Hades' information shows, we have no reason to believe there is any arbitrary limit to the number of keyblade wielders there can be at a given time. The most we've seen at once so far is six, in the BBS video. There could potentially be many, many more than that.

UrbanQuattrus

^We don't know whose keyblade it is. Kairi wields it, but then, she doesn't earn it herself - Riku had it first. Where and how he obtained it we don't know.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back