• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Keyblades

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Br0k3n Riku

Ya i couldnt find anywhere else to put this so I thought I would put it here, does anyone know where to find REAL keyblades, like that you can buy?

Br0k3n Riku

I've already tried Ebay, and also if you go to keyblades.com they sell real keyblades there, I'm actually kinda looking for Soul Eater, because yes I'm a wierdo and this summer at A-kon I'm going to cosplay as Riku in the Organization Robes...

Kairi's Heart

I Love Axel!!!!
Umm I don't think you can buy a REAL keyblade lol ^.^ In case you haven't noticed there is no such thing. It's just a game, not reality... But if you want a keyblade that resembles the ones in the game then.. uh i guess try ebay

Br0k3n Riku

Kairi's Heart said:
Umm I don't think you can buy a REAL keyblade lol ^.^ In case you haven't noticed there is no such thing. It's just a game, not reality... But if you want a keyblade that resembles the ones in the game then.. uh i guess try ebay
Well i didnt mean like I wanted to be a keyblade master or anything lol, I just wanted a Keyblade for my cosplay costume...

D

Dexter

..Why would you want a REAl keyblade?

....But yeah I know some people have created some keyblades an put up for bid on E-Bay....

Kellie

Website
s7.invisionfree.com
Sorry to bump and old topic, but if you're still in need of a Soul Eater Keyblade, you have three options:

1. Search online stores and see if you can't find one. (Like this one!)
2. Go to any cosplay community and ask around to see if anyone will commision one for you.
3. Find some tutorials or ask a cosplayer's advice and make your own.

If you need any help with the following two (like where to go, or who to ask), just PM me. Otherwise, good luck on your cosplay, and be sure to take pictures when you're finished! ^_^ I plan on starting an Org. XIII costume (the Duel-wielder) sometime this year, myself.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back