• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Keyblades

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

ValorFinal

when you think about it the keyblades with are only true keyblades all the others are just swords so this is my point:

sora- the keyblade of the light realm

mickey-keyblade of the dark realm

riku-keyblade to dawn

????(im guessing roxas but im not sure) -keyblade to twilight

old man in secret movie-?????(im guessing the original keyblade to the dark cause when you see mickey in the secret movie he has star seeker witch i think is a keybalde yen sid gave to him to train with)

kairi-??????(probobly a riku keyblade but who knows)

there are a couple gaps, but i think that there are only true keyblades for each realm all the other ones are just keys

but what could the ????'s be?

TheMuffinMan

Armchair Administrator
The four realms are: Light, Darkness, Twilight, and the Present Realm

There is no 'dawn' or 'dusk', they're both Twilight

Celestial Star

Pokemon=<3
Most of this known already :|

Sora-light
mickey-darkness
Roxas- Twillight
Riku-Dawn
Kairi- present day or maybe sunset. Because she remembers, or tried to rememebr him at sunset and that's when she first makes contact with Roxas.

That's my theory for Kairi :'D

TheMuffinMan

Armchair Administrator
There is no difference between "Dawn" and "Twilight", I think that's just a way of making Riku all 'dramatic'

"Twilight" is the same exact thing as "Dawn", because "Dawn" and "Dusk" are just different names for "Twilight" to differentiate them because of the times they take place, both "Dawn" and "Dusk" are Twilight

Roxas is part of Sora, so I don't think he has his own Keyblade, either his are fake or merely a part of Sora's

Last edited:

The Key Chain

MuffinMan is right, Roxas doesnt have his own realm, he IS sora, so he too is LIGHT. they have the same keyblades...

Synchro

Website
kaitou-art.50webs.com
*follows up what MuffinMan says" So theoretically Roxas could represent all twilight...he's not perfectly "light" like Sora, but neither is he "dark." Roxas lies somewhere inbetween, but we don't know whether it's to light or darkness.

At least with Riku we know. <.<

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back